Lera Sheremeta

Wow, Liera is not doing nyc shows. I kind of like her but i am more happy that fashion world this seasson choose beautiful girls as Edita and Toni not alien models Masha and Liera!But still i wish her all the best. She has a personality :D

I kind of like her but i am more happy that fashion world this seasson choose beautiful girls as Edita and Toni not alien models Masha and Liera!

We've only seen New York so far (the most conservative fashion week)

i am more happy that fashion world this seasson choose beautiful girls as Edita and Toni not alien models Masha and Liera!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To me Toni is extremely plain. Lera can be traditionally "pretty" depending on hair & make-up - I really don't see anything alien about her. Masha is actually drop-dead gorgeous in person. She has an amazing body and is captivating on a runway. I am not sure what will happen with Lera, but Masha is going to be around for a while.

m1254193900164848aw5.jpg

tinemachine

Just gone though this whole thread, and I am very convinced. I love Lera's look! Definatly one of my new favourites. ^_^

We will see how is going on everything in Korea and then probably we can bring her back to New York:smile:

i hope the people in South Korea will like her look, and i hope she books many jobs
how did she do in japan?

Why is Lera not on the Women Milan website anymore?

According to my source @ Women Lera has a pretty bad attitude. So they dropped her. Heard crazy stories about her.Hopefully she cures her diva-virus and comes back as a humble and working model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->