Liliana Dominguez

MulletProof

Reaction score
cause she deserves her own thread B) .

(I was actually searching for a thread about her and realized there was none :shock: )

I think she's not esthetically beautiful, but she has certain edgy look...i love her eyes, her jaw and basically all her mixed features :flower: .

:blush:

pliliana94.JPG

pliliana74.JPG

publiliana7ete2001.JPG

couvlilianadominguez4OfFrance.jpg

I think she's freakishly beautiful. The fact that she's from Mexico makes her even cooler.

she´s really nice in the tv comercial for Paco Rabanne fragance,
i lover her eyes!!!! :blush:

I think Liliana is gorgeous without being pretty, if that makes any sense. She has these unbelievable cheekbones and a killer set of legs. Love her.

She is Wowzah! in person. She has an apartment on the lower east side I think..I used to see her all the time. And she's short :woot: :innocent:

Originally posted by FunkyDiva@Apr 30th, 2004 - 4:11 pm
I think Liliana is gorgeous without being pretty, if that makes any sense. She has these unbelievable cheekbones and a killer set of legs. Love her.
I know what you mean! She is striking, not cutesy--which I like B)

she has something special, i like her so much... :heart:

look at this one...

:flower:

liliana_hawai.jpg

Beautiful!!! I'd love to see her face in more campaigns. I think she is perfect for Gucci or Dolce. :blush:

I know this'll probably ruin this tribute post, but I just had to mention it. Terry Richardson shot a picture of her nude. It's in his site. I love Terry, but sometimes he goes WAY overboard. Disregard if uncomfortable about it. By the way, she was fantastic in the YSL ads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->