Lily Allen

Glamour August UK 2011 ebook30

Elle France 17 - 23 June 2011

^Yeah it really is. I'm confused though why didn't she wear it if it's being said she did in those magazines?

Lily Allen attends Reebok Zig Tech And Wallpaper Magazine Private View at the Great Room on July 28, 2011 in London, England.
Lily+Allen+Celebs+Reebok+Wallpaper+Magazine+s2rapiTBht4l.jpg
Lily+Allen+Celebs+Reebok+Wallpaper+Magazine+YCwoGQbOURXl.jpg
Lily+Allen+Celebs+Reebok+Wallpaper+Magazine+ZXc1ZLcd_zgl.jpg
Lily+Allen+Celebs+Reebok+Wallpaper+Magazine+egkBPBMz9Yql.jpg

zimbio

when is she going to give birth? or has she already? It's been a while that I don't visit this thread and I'm confused.

Lily Allen gives birth to baby girl, according to 'close friend'
Lily Allen gave birth to a baby girl earlier tonight (November 25), a 'close friend' has told reporters.
The source told the Daily Mail that the birth was "all good", although a spokesman for the singer declined to comment on the speculation.
Allen posted a tweet which simply read "totes amaze" earlier today, while the 'retired' singer's ex-boyfriend Seb Chew posted a tweet two hours ago "sending out love" to Allen, husband Sam Cooper and "mini Cooper".
Last month, Allen told her Twitter followers that she had been suffering from Braxton Hicks, false labour pains.
The pregnancy, which was first announced during Cooper's speech at the couple's June wedding, came seven months after she suffered her second miscarriage.
nme.com

Arrgghhhhh I hope it is true. If so HUGE congrats to Lily and Sam. No one could deserve it more right now :flower:

Singer Lily Allen has a rare night out since the birth of baby Ethel with husband Sam Cooper at Restuarant 34 on March 28th, 2012 in London, UK.
Lily+Allen+Lily+Allen+Rare+Night+Out+Husband+76Oa301G9vil.jpg
Lily+Allen+Lily+Allen+Dines+Out+1sXM9AoXoral.jpg

zimbio

British Singer Lily Allen pictured at "La Bodega Negra" Soho's trandiest Restaurant with an invite to see Master Simon Wong's Art at the Private View in London, England, UK on May 3, 2012.
Lily+Allen+Lily+Allen+La+Bodega+Negra+London+5w_a_GZZ5bEl.jpg
Lily+Allen+Lily+Allen+La+Bodega+Negra+London+RdgOIGMW_jHl.jpg

Lily Allen attends Glamour Women of the Year Awards 2012 at Berkeley Square Gardens on May 29, 2012 in London, England.
Lily+Allen+Glamour+Women+Year+Awards+2012+IlU3PC9lAHgl.jpg
Lily+Allen+2012+Glamour+Women+Year+Awards+FzIZAqmArZSl.jpg

zimbio

dailymail.co.uk

http://i38.***********/u/f38/11/78/63/65/th/arti1340.jpghttp://i38.***********/u/f38/11/78/63/65/th/arti1341.jpghttp://i38.***********/u/f38/11/78/63/65/th/arti1342.jpg

Pregnant again.
A pregnant Lily Allen and her husband, Sam Cooper, who holds their daughter, Ethel Mary (b. November 25, 2011) take a stroll around the pool of their resort hotel while on vacation in Northern Africa on October 13, 2012.
39Tt9l.jpg

usmagazine

At Lady Mary Charteris' wedding back in September:

zOMWgl.jpg

dailymail

Heads into a recording studio London - October 30, 2012

tlfan.to

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member