Lin Kjerulf

Despite not getting anywhere near as much hype as some new girls, Lin has being doing really well in Milan: I'm so pleased! Her look as really matured (in a good way) and it's nice to see different sides of her on the runway and backstage.

Some unposted (or smaller posted) digitals:

models.com

Lin's showcard for Milan (which was not posted) and the one for Paris - both with Next - are the same as her Next New York one except entirely in black&white. Just in case anyone is curious :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some unposted images. They're not great quality but as there were such a large quantity I decided to post them as thumbnails. Hope you lovelies don't mind!

2pm.dk

There are some really lovely unposted images on her Next Milan and London Portfolios too.

Versace Backstage (again)

style.com

I can't believe I finally know who this girl is.

Adidas Originals SS13 Copenhagen

Ivan Grundahl SS13 Copenhagen

Jesper Hovring SS13 Copenhagen

YDE SS13 Copenhagen

Noa Noa SS13 Copenhagen

Guldknappen SS13 Copenhagen

copenhagenfashionweek.com

By Malene Birger FW12 Copenhagen

YDE FW12 Copenhagen

Ann Vest SS12 Copenhagen

copenhagenfashionweek.com

I think I saw Lin at Balmain. Can anyone confirm that? She looks amazing!!!

Balmain S/S 2013 Paris STUNNING

2lbgj8m.jpg
2mnevih.jpg

style.com

AMAZING in the styling at Balmain. She has just the right look to fit there, imo. I'm so glad she's shown up in Paris! I hoped we might see her, especially as she did quite well in Milan.

AMAZING in the styling at Balmain. She has just the right look to fit there, imo. I'm so glad she's shown up in Paris! I hoped we might see her, especially as she did quite well in Milan.

I second that all-caps AMAZING. Yowza, she's rad :wub:

Just look at that gaze: wonderful.

And glad you agree with the AMAZING, HeatherAnne :heart:

The way she shlightly bends her head down and gives you this piercing look drives me crazy! Amazing girl! I wanna see in youtube her runways :flower: Just watch how she nailesd her 2nd look in Nina Ricci ! Phenomenal!

Last edited by a moderator:
She was the absolute stand out in Balmain. Perfection. One of the best appearances of the day.:heart:

This one's a real keeper. Absolutely strinking on the runway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->