Lindsay

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
Thanks to Faith for bringing her to my attention, the mysterious Lindsay @ IMG, debuting at Alexander Wang's fall show..

No stats at the moment but will post as soon as they pop up :wink:

Alexander Wang F/W 10.11 NY

2ufzfpf.jpg

style.com

Her name is Lindsay White :flower:

Thank you for the info :flower:

Found these photos from Jamie Nelson photo blog :heart:

k96jb8.jpg

vijjao.jpg

Photographer: Jamie Nelson
Art Director: Danielle Von Braun
Makeup: Lottie
Hair: Linh Nguyen
Model: Lindsay White, IMG

source: Jamie Nelson: Fashion & Beauty Photography (jamienelsonphoto.blogspot)

Last edited by a moderator:
she reminds me of a Brazilian model whose name just is totally escaping me at the moment.. (at least I think she was Brazilian..)

wow, she looks striking on the runway.. her eyes are so intense. I'm very intrigued about her :D

I wouldn't expect her to debut at Wang! But I love how she combines cutness with mystery and dark look coming from the contrast between colours of her hair and skin :wub:

^What a cutie! I would really like to see her at Givenchy..

^^ That close-up from Wang is divine. Her lovely little face with those big blue eyes and with that dark hair of hers is a great combination. :heart:

I'm loving all the little surprises this season (like Othilia at BCBG), hope there are more to come.

I was just going to post her photo in Model ID when I saw this thread, thanks!

(she makes me miss Masha :cry: )

Oh wow :o Intriguing girl - I really liked her at Wang. Not too sure about the shots in #4 but I'm defenitely excited to see more of her.

There are a lot of test shots on her portfolio, which means they have probably been preparing her for runway for quite some time. I especially love these shots, so breathtaking:

34rfuib.jpg
9s86ys.jpg

imgmodels

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander Wang never fails to surprise me with his model selections :wink: Hopefully she does more shows..I see Masha as well hehe :wink:

i don't like her polas, but she looks amazing on the runway

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->