1karina1

Distract Me...
Reaction score
She is one of the most naturally beautiful women I've ever seen!:heart:
This is a tribute to her.
lisabonetcu0.jpg

http://s2.supload.com/free/lisa_bonet.jpg/view/
source:brownsteins.net

Lisa was born November 16, 1967 in San Francisco.
Famous as an actress for her part as Denise Huxtable in the Cosby Show and famous for marrying Lenny Kravitz (they have a daughter, Zoe). Alas, the perfect couple divorced in 1993.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see nothing special about her style... she is absolutely gorgeous, though, I'll give her that.

Erin said:
I see nothing special about her style... she is absolutely gorgeous, though, I'll give her that.

Her style has always been a bit too hippy for my liking. But she's pure beauty and I love her for it. And she was the only famous mixed-race girl I knew when I was growing up so I've always looked up to her.:heart:

stunning
i never remembered her name (was too young) but i always thought she's the prettiest woman ever

And I love her hippy vibe <3

Cori said:
don´t see the pictures :( :(

At the moment, I'm having trouble with my photo host but one of the Mods is helping me to re-upload, but it's taking a long time since I contribute so many pics to so many threads. They should be viewable within the next couple of days.:D
You can still see the pics if you click on the blue thumbnail patches.:flower:

Dont scream - but she seems to me to have a similar aesthetic to Angelina Jolie.

facially--except the nose. their bodies are miles apart

I've always thought that she's really cute. I like her look.
But...I also always thought that she had a terrible personal style. Her wardrobe during her marriage to Lenny Kravitz was atrocious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->