Lisa Bonet

That guy doesn't look anything like in the previous pic...I thought he was looking more like Lenny Kravitz he's the complete opposite...

^ Lemeray, at first, I thought that her bf looked really different from the previous posted pic too, it's just the lighting I guess ! Anyway, he looks yummy.

I just wished that Lisa would get back to work. I feel like it's been such a long time that I've last seen her on screen.

Thanks so much for the new pic Aby

You're welcome! :flower:

Here from the same day, different angle.
I really like that outfit with the straw hat, flowy dress and tough boots.

lisa_bonet_baby3.png

lisa_bonet_baby.png

MrsGrapevine.com

flynet

in vancouver w/her insanely cute baby

gallery_main-bonet1.jpg
gallery_main-bonet2.jpg

gallery_main-bonet4.jpg
gallery_main-bonest6.jpg

gallery_main-bonet5.jpg

Her baby is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. Her boyfriend, however, is unfortunate looking.

her baby is beautiful, but doesnt look like shes having a good day.
oh and her man effin gorgeous...

Lisa Bonet Sentenced to 'Life on Mars'

Denise Huxtable's about to inhabit a truly different world.

Former Cosby Show offspring Lisa Bonet is joining the cast of ABC's adaptation of the time-tripping U.K. cop drama Life on Mars, sources confirm to me exclusively. Bonet will play Jason O'Mara's present-day girlfriend.

Bonet's hiring comes on the heels of another high-profile Mars casting: Earlier this week, Gretchen Mol signed on to play O'Mara's circa '73 squeeze, setting the stage for one unorthodox love triangle.
Previously announced Mars inhabitants include Harvey Keitel and Michael Imperioli.

Ew.com

On the set of her new tv show “Life On Mars” aug 5
theybf

0692b928.jpg

26da5d57.jpg

28751c4a.jpg

the beautiful people ...the beautiful people...^_^...

omg i didn't know she had another baby! That's great that she is working and has a new family. She's a friend of a friend and I had the pleasure of meeting her. She exudes positive energy and is really sweet on a basic human level.

her baby is seriously the prettiest baby i've ever seen!
and her bf.. :brows:

I'll be watching Life on Mars just for her! I'm so happy to see her working!

Always knew she was amazingly beautiful,
But I never knew how stylish she is...
Her kids are very beautiful, too...
Great thread! :heart:

She's so natural beauty,really stunning,amazing bone structure.She looks lovely in recent pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->