Lisa Bonet

She just emanates sex appeal in this pic. You can just envisage her languid walk. Her body language says I'm at ease with myself. God, I love this woman!:heart:

What on earth is she drinking?!:shock:

source:brunopress

What a pleasant surprise to find this thread.

I always loved her character, Denise, because she reminded me so much of myself.

soooo beautiful. In the Teen Vogue picture (tried to find it on the web, couldn't) she reminds me a bit of Natalia Vodianova, but then again, all beautiful women at some point remind me of Nat.

How did Lenny ever give her up? Correction, how did he ever get her to marry him at all?

1karina1 said:

What on earth is she drinking?!:shock:

source:brunopress

coconut water and milk from a coconut! It is quite nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
News to me but apparently Lisa is pregnant!:woot:

Here she is strolling through NY with daughter Zoe Kravitz on 10th June

source:CBB

Lisa looks amazing and radiant, but Zoe....what happened?? Not saying she's hideous or anything but she looks so different to me!

" Allegedly" this is the father of her unborn child. His name is Jason Momoa.
There is one thing about Lisa is a that, she has a way with men. All her baby daddy's have been soo sexy. :lol:

momoa4.jpg

Source: http://jasonmomoa.fan-wire.com/

any pics from the cosby show? I remember some episodes, I think when she was older and at college, she looked amazing, and there were some awesome outfits, even for the 80s

That guy used to be engaged to that aussie actress from Mcleods Daughters?

oh my goodness. I know her at Zoe Kravitz's mother, I'm not familiar with her modelling but I agre that she's abosolutely, breath-takingly, Mother Earthly gorgeous. I like her style too, she owns it.

Cherrybomb her character's name was Stevie :smile:

Bumping this thread.

I found this pic of Lisa, her 6 1/2 months old daughter, Lola and her bf, Jason Momoa.

lisabonetandbabylolasmall.png

Black celebrity kids

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->