Lisa Tomaschewsky

EnVogueLove

Reaction score
She seems enough interesting to me to have a thread.
She is with M4 models.

digitaldiamonds

Stats:
Height:5'7 1/2
Bust:34
Waist:23 1/2
Hips:34 1/2
Hair: Light brown
Eyes: Green blue
Shoes:5.5

1z2hm4k.jpg
dfavyq.jpg

eg68ac.jpg
2mgtnx5.jpg

bellazon

Her name is Lisa Tomaschewsky.

She is with M4 in Hamburg
Elite- Milan
Elite- London
Elite - Paris
Elite- Miami

She has stunning new tests in her book at M4 Models, I really cross my fingers they'll push her in the right direction. She's not with Elite anymore, by the way.

I saw her portfolio at M4 but I don't know how to post those images. Is M4 good agency? I kind of don't like it cause they have so many models and they are not very selective. Looks like they have commercial models, HF and fresh faces at the same place...and it's really looking like a one big mess.

They're definitely one of the best in Germany. Motheragency of Karolin Wolter, Alexandra Tretter and some promising newbies like Corinna Ingenleuf.

^^ I totally understand what you mean but I second Cologne on the fact they are far from being a bad agency and they do quite a nice job overall. Their issue with the image is the same as most of the big german agencies that put all their models (commercial, HF and newbies) on the same board without anything to specify who they are, what they are working on mostly and how far they are in their career. Modelwerk or even Place and MD have the same kind of boards with everyone mixed together. And besides you've got Iconic for example which has only a tiny number of girls on board which looks more attractive and selective for international viewers. Or smaller agencies focused on scouting etc. Some of the big agencies also have strategies of blogging (Modelwerk) or communication on their own discoveries (Place) and that might be why M4 seems less known so far...

Then about Lisa, I can see her working more on the commercial side but among the huge amount of commercial models in/from Germany she is definitely an interesting one, showing a little more presence in her pictures than the average catalogue/commercial model. The FELD editorial is maybe not the most memorable visual of the year but she works it out perfectly fine and even caught my attention despite of the fact I'm not so much into such kind of prints.

Those polaroids from digital diamonds are beyond gorgeous and I can totally see her doing HF, but now that she is no longer with Elite who knows which way will she take.

Yes, M4's corporate identity work on the internet is close to zero (complete opposite to Mega or Modelwerk) which makes them appear a bit blasé to those who like to stay informed on newfaces via The Fashion Spot etc.
But I don't mind the quintessential approach in their case cause M4's scrape rate of own newfaces is close to zero, I've not seen a completely uninteresting newface launched by them so far (applies to Place as well I think) while some other German agencies could win a price for so called "try+error questionmarks". (Like signing everyone above 5'10 who could fit 36 and less, throwing her into the market hoping she can wangle something otherwise 'bye')

:lol:
Same thing in my country. Everyone here can be a model:ninja: And never achive anything than runway jobs during the fashion week and then they are gone from the scene.
The most known agency in my country, Midikenn have two boards, one from work in Croatia, and one international where are only best fresh faces, while on the "hometown" board are everyone. I don't really understand why everyone can walk the catwalk in our country, while international board is much more selective. I think that it's better to have less models, but good ones, than having hundret of random blah models.

Mexx - October/November 2011 Look Book

mexx.com

older ones

Mexx November 2010 Collection

Mexx December 2010 Collection

Knits & Wool

mexx's facebook

Mexx January Collection 2011

Mexx February Collection 2011

same source

MEXX June Collection 2011

MEXX July Collection 2011