Photo: Mei Yuan Gui (梅远贵)
Styling: Gabrie Hackworthy
Model: Liu Wen (刘雯)

MAGAZINE: Vogue China May 2008
EDITORIAL: Oriental Express
PHOTOGRAPHER: Mei Yuan Gui
STYLIST: Gabrie Hackworthy

Scanned by me

^ thank you! I like her restraint, and her legs look amazing in editorials hehe.

This girl was born to model! Here are behind the scenes shots of a marieclaire china shoot

21cdqoi.jpg

^ amazing!
i23axl.jpg
289a5xg.jpg

2wc3adf.jpg
142zl8n.jpg

30u4bko.jpg
152ykbm.jpg

model2007

here are some more behind the scenes pics, thx to penny

292pkbr.jpg

这样看刘雯的腿很优
2ep5zxu.jpg

shengyi's blog

Last edited by a moderator:
上海新天地广告更新大图
"霸王别姬"
模特:胡兵 刘雯 李小兵
摄影:夏永康

penny@model2007

Oh my thank you for those pics sethii! She is like a cat, ready to spring into action! Love her hand movements and the way she uses her body to pose. Definitely born to be a model.

^ yes! like a cat is a perfect description of her. I think VOGUE China will certainly give her a cover since her profile shot up after paris fashion week.

hah good job Liu Wen!

A GOOD WEEK FOR BAILEY
spacer.gif
BURBERRY creative director Christopher Bailey may have visited China for the very first time last week, but he certainly didn't find himself short of friends during the trip; Vogue China's editorial director, Angelica Cheung, threw a star-studded party in his honour.

The crème de la crème of China's film and fashion worlds - think actresses Maggie Cheung, Zhang Jing Chu, Zhou Xun, actors Chen Kun and Song Ning and models Liu Wen and Du Juan - all pulled on their Burberry finest to join the festivities. Following a cocktail reception in the courtyard of private members club The China Club, guests were served a traditional Chinese banquet in the Tang Room and treated to a special performance of Bian Lian, an ancient Chinese dramatic art.

And his warm welcome in Asia isn't the only thing that's got Bailey smiling this week. Burberry has just announced a positive upswing in second half trading figures, with total revenue up 18 per cent and sales revenue up 17 per cent in the six months to March 31 - plus a 12 per cent increase in selling space, which is sure to stand the label in good stead for the next half. (April 15 2008, AM)
vogue.co.uk

Burberry angered many people when they moved the manufacturing from Wales to China, and its British celeb-studded campaigns (which I think are awful) are a way to reinforce its image as an iconic British brand. But, if Burberry decide, in its efforts to woo Asian revenue, to shoot campaigns for the Asian market, Liu Wen would be an awesome choice.

Forever Love Of Cartier

ph: wang shi

marie claire china may 2008

scd by me

she looks most stunning :smile:

w9burr.jpg

07上海新天地广告
ph:夏永康 xia yong kang

models2007

Last edited by a moderator:
n4b2fs.jpg

[FONT=georgia,times]Christopher Bailey with model Liu Wen, in Burberry, at the designer's cocktail reception in China[/FONT]

sfilate

Fl

I went through the thread and didn't see any pictures from this show. Unless I missed them. The watermarks suck but enjoy anyways :smile:

Antonio Berardi Paris Fall 2008
brr_fw08_076.jpg
brr_fw08_075.jpg

brr_fw08_074.jpg
brr_fw08_188.jpg

brr_fw08_189.jpg
brr_fw08_190.jpg

brr_fw08_192.jpg
brr_fw08_191.jpg

brr_fw08_269.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics