Liu Wen

credit: chinadaily.com.cn

early pics of her participating in New Silk Road modeling contest 8/6/2005, she seems older than 18 years old, i wonder?

Attachments

• liu1.jpg
    liu1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 18
  • liu2.jpg
    liu2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 15
  • liu3.jpg
    liu3.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 19
that's right but her birthdate year is listed as 1991 in many bios, if that were the case she was posing nude since she was 16.

^ I never saw nude shots :blink: where did you see those.

^Pics already posted on this thread from a couple of years back with nothing on but panty hose.

But those are kind of recent aren't they...she wasn't 16 in them :blink:

How am I just finding this girl? She's absolutely amazing. Her face is perfection. I wouldn't mind seeing her in a Burberry campaign instead of some of the Burberry usual suspects.

She's so sexy! She so often looks like she should be in some James Bond film.. love her look, what a unique beauty:wub:

Really lovely portrait with #1 chinese photographer Kai Z Feng
jpgjpgmh7zo7.jpg

model2007

I think she might do the Chanel Cruise 2009 show.

Chic Report has barely checked into the Delano for the Chanel Cruise extravaganza, and already, rumors are flying. First up: We hear Naomi Campbell’s en route to the Raleigh, where her clothes are already awaiting and labeled. Could it be? We certainly hope so. After all, models are flying in from as far as Shanghai to trot around Karl’s runway tomorrow night. And the diviner than divine Sasha was on our flight from Newark! It’s gearing up to be, in a word, serious. Stay tuned, chicsters…
fwd

Chanel Cruise 2009 Miami

(background)
00180m.jpg

00190m.jpg

amazing body
00560m.jpg

style

Last edited by a moderator:
lwen_08febbs_ungaro3.jpg

Emanuel Ungaro FW08-9, nymag

Liu Wen, a competitor who failed in a national model contest, now appears as cover girl in almost every famous fashion magazine including Vogue, Elle, Cosmo, Marie Claire, Madam Figaro and Rayli. The little-eyed girl has stormed the fashion circle like a whirl-wind and has become one of the hottest models in China.

Although she is not been widely known by the public, everyone is deeply impressed by her kind and unique face, which also won popularity with many magazines' fashion editors within half a year. As a result, she has frequently appeared in various fashion shows while her photograph has featured on the front cover of many fashion titles. Flying from Beijing to Shanghai, from Hong Kong to Spain, she travels all the time, spending most of the time on flights every month. Her instant popularity through photographs has made her like a shining star of the fashion circle, with her rank swelling and her worth soaring in a short time.

Not having amazing beauty, the unpretentious girl surprises the fashion observers by her pure and individual charm. Her young age, tall and slim shape, facial features embodying the vivid characteristics of a fashion model.
Liu was born in Yongzhou, Hunan province, which is famous for fish and rice as well as beautiful girls. The big break in her career came when she attended the New Silk Road World Model Contest in the summer of 2005. As a tall and beautiful tourist guide, she took part in the model contest for the purpose of winning money to buy a laptop computer. However, such a simple idea changed her life. Without any experience in modeling work, she successfully realized her dream and unexpectedly won the champion of Hunan region at the 2005 New Silk Road World Model Contest. Her stellar modeling career began from there.

"When I first saw Liu, I felt that she was natural and pure, just like clear fountain of water. Although not talkative, she communicated with judges through meaningful eye-contact," said Wang Hongmin, the art director of the New Silk Road model company.

What a brand needs is not a beautiful face, but one that can express the brand fully. That is why she is favored by so many designers, photographers, makeup artists and model directors, who can create more works of different styles through her plain image. Liu expresses the diverse fashion by her simple and flexible beauty.

(Source: news.xinhuanet.com / Translated by womenofchina.cn)

Last edited by a moderator:
her face is what drew me to her...she's got this amazing bone structure. really cool seeing her at the chanel show! :woot:

someone send these photos to Anna Wintour! Liu can jump!

with zhang xuchao

model2007

I like the makeup on her

with zhang xuchao (left), and dai xiaoyi (right)
200805131fd6b50a440e15bjy0.jpg

model2007

Gorgeous at Chanel and in that backstage shot accompanying her article.

^ hehe it doesn't accompany the article I just thought I would do that since the article didn't have one :wink:

gorgeous editorial.

If Versace ever wanted an asian model :innocent:

thanks to model2007 bbs

Cosmopolitan (mainland china)
July 2008

With Zhang Zilin (miss world)

you can appreciate Liu's gorgeousness when it's placed next to a commercial face.

model2007

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konnos
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->