She can wear whatever she want she looks amazing no matter what! :buzz:

for Elle China January 2011 Extra
Ph: Mei Yuangui
St: Jin Jing
KUuik.jpg
6ocXy.jpg

ellechina.com

^ You're welcome, loonaka! :smile:

Liu Wen wearing the Bulgari Save the Children ring.
Photo Credit: Fabrizio Ferri

Flickr: Save the Children's Photostream

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa, she made Vogue's Impact List of 2010 ("The top ten people, places, and events that made an impact on fashion in 2010")!

CWklj.jpg

jENyc.jpg

5. From Asia With Love
Liu Wen Breaks Through

The beautiful model Liu Wen is no stranger to the runways, but she caught the world’s attention last year when she became the first Asian model to ever walk in the Victoria’s Secret fashion show. She made headlines again as the first Asian face of Estée Lauder. After seeing her stunning ads, we have to ask: What took everyone so long?
Vogue.com

Being on the same list as McQueen, Tom Ford, and Lady Gaga is really something!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Whoo, go Liu! :clap: Now give the girl a campaign that isn't GAP and I'll be an even happier camper than I am right now. ^_^

It's mystery why she couldn't score more major AD besides Estee Lauder, I think she deserve more blue chic ad and major magazine editorial like VP and VI,and BTW I think she's suitable for the latest Louis Vuitton collection AD

i really hope she can get some major campaigns, not those Gap or H&M etc. and according to her Chinese twitter, she seems rather busy these days. hopefully she can do some A class magazines shooting instead of those boring domestic fashion magazines.

It's mystery why she couldn't score more major AD besides Estee Lauder, I think she deserve more blue chic ad and major magazine editorial like VP and VI,and BTW I think she's suitable for the latest Louis Vuitton collection AD

I totally agree, maybe the new editor in chief of VP will like Liu Wen! At least I really hope they get someone who likes Liu. She has a lot of success, but she definitely deserves even more. She is gorgeous with extreme makeup, dramatic makeup, no makeup, all the time basically. She's really one of the most beautiful women on the planet to me, even if she isn't the Chinese standard of beauty.

I really wish she could replace Freja in the LV ads, her Raquel and Kristen would be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myegotakesover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->