Liu Wen

congrats to Liu! I agree about getting her into some more major fashion campaigns
this girl is simply gorgeous, it can't be said enough ^_^ love that beauty shot of her

Go girl! I hope that 2011 will be even better to her career- fingers crossed^_^.

Liu Wen
Rumors/Celebs
Liu-Wen_0x440.jpg

Sometimes having the right last name is a strong guarantee.

Like in the Lauders' home, where Aerin has inherited from her celebrated grandmother the taste for all things beautiful. And a further evidence to that comes from her latest trip: Aerin flew out to China to launch the exclusive makeup collection Pure Color and to introduce the new almond-eyed face of the house, already announced last April: model Liu Wen.

The model was made up by the Creative Make Up director Tom Pecheux who for this special occasion has conceived an exclusive palette destined for the market of the Rising Sun called Metamorphosis, featuring stunning pink, lavender and golden nuances.

A huge success for Aerin, glad for the press' tribute to Liu Wen, the only Chinese top model to walk runways for Victoria's Secrets.

Why her?

"Liu Wen represents the new face of global beauty. We are proud of celebrating her official debut for Estee Lauder right here in Beijing", Lauder declared during the presentation at the prestigious Ch'ianmen 23, in the heart of Beijing.

The advertising campaign was designed by Craig McDean who enhances the delicate and refined allure of Liu Wen, highlighted by the pastel hues of Pure Color.

Alessandra Greco 12/22/2010 Vogue.it

Is this new? Or has this been posted?

Let's GAP Together: Liu Wen and Chanel Iman

LiuWenChanelImanGap.jpg

screen cap from the gap.cn website

Screenshot2010-12-23at50802PM.png

magazinedown.com

'Nómadas'
Model: Liu Wen
Ph: Thomas Schenk
Magazine: Vogue España January 2011

*Scanned by me

^ Thank u for the scans, Zhanna. :flower:

Love the colors of this editorial! And Liu looks good with the makeup. ^_^

I was in JCrew and Liu Wen walked in and looked at a couple of stuff and left! Afterward, I went outside and tapped her and asked if she was Liu Wen and she was really surprised and giggled, then I asked if I can take a picture w/ her and she let me! She was really cute!! I told her I saw her in JCrew and she said “Yeah! I saw you too!” Then I asked if I could take another picture. Then I asked where she was heading to and she told me she was going to be just around the corner. After she left, I was going near the train and saw her again and she looked at me and smiled and I waved at her and she waved back!

Esquire brings you....The Sexiest Woman Alive Atlas

CHINA
Liu Wen
000ca9xy

From our colleagues: "She is a top model who started her career in 2005 when she entered the New Silk Road World Model Contest. In 2009, she became the first woman of East Asian descent to walk the Victoria's Secret fashion show. She is natural and pure, like a clear fountain of water."
*esquire.com

Here's the picture of Liu Wen and I!

wjgroz.jpg

(One of her managers took the picture for me, afterward, I took one another one.)

aww cute story and picture :smile: she deserves every bit of success and attention she is getting right now. I can't wait to see where she'll be in the future

Congrats Liu!!! Beautiful news and recognition for a much deserved beauty and sweetie! :flower: :clap:

Whoa, she made Vogue's Impact List of 2010 ("The top ten people, places, and events that made an impact on fashion in 2010")!

Vogue.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myegotakesover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->