Liu Wen

2 new covers for Liu! CK ad is gorgeous.:buzz: Her and Sean make a great couple.

WestEast Winter 2010/2011

Cover
Ph: Daniel Garriga

'Sad City Memoirs'
Ph: Daniel Garriga
St: Christina Lynch

FashionGoneRogue

Vogue China February 2011

Supplement Cover
Ph: Victor Demarchelier

"Classics Re-Presented"
Ph:Victor Demarchelier
M:Liu Wen

Scanned by push

It's confirmed that Liu Wen was in CK Calvin Klein S/S 11! can't wait to see it!
RUNWAY TO TV: Kicking off with the Golden Globes on Sunday, Calvin Klein Inc. is adding a new layer to its Calvin Klein Collection media strategy — television.

A rarity for designer collections, CKI will unveil its first-ever Calvin Klein Collection commercial during the pre-Globes red-carpet programming, which will run throughout NBC’s live broadcast of the awards and beyond. Fabien Baron directed the commercial, which features Lara Stone and Tyson Ballou in La Jolla, Calif. The ad showcases the full Collection assortment, from clothes to clutches, belts, sunglasses and furniture. “It helps illustrate the lifestyle of our Collection,” said CKI president and chief executive officer Tom Murry.

There are 15-, 30-, 60- and 90-second formats, which will continue to run after the awards in 200 additional spots, including on “Extra,” “Access Hollywood,” “Today,” “Desperate Housewives,” “Modern Family,” “Anderson Cooper 360” and the NFL playoffs — expecting to reach more than 20 million viewers. For the next four weeks, it also will be shown on New York’s TaxiTV, which should result in about 2.7 million impressions, and on vogue.com.

Murry declined to disclose the size of the media buy, but the brand-centric clip can go well beyond this fashion season. “We feel it has a fairly extensive shelf life and we can run it again this year, or next year,” Murry said. “This is iconic Calvin product. We can run it in Milan or in Tokyo, or around a store-opening event, for instance. It really has multiple usages.”

Stone also will be in the spring print women’s Collection ads shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. The men’s Collection ads, by Steven Klein, feature model Nils Butler. Alas and Piggott also shot the ck Calvin Klein spring campaign with Stone, Liu Wen, Alexander Johansson and Tomas Guarracino. Meanwhile, the Calvin Klein apparel and accessories ads, by Alasdair McLellan, feature models Edita Vilkeviciute, Kendra Spears and David Smith.

wwd.com via Flashbang

I don't really like the eyebrows or the hair in those Vogue China pics

cK Calvin Klein Accessories S/S 2011, ph. by Fabien Baron

fashiongonerogue

I'm wondering what happened to her big project during last Milan fashion week , someone said that she had to skip all big shows including Versace that day due to the big project, but where is it? Did this big project exist anyway?

:o
I didn't know about that
It must have been something either big big or personal :huh: I mean,like not to walk for versace?

Teen Vogue September 2010

Pop Art
Photographer: Daniel Jackson
Fashion Editor/Stylist: Heathermary Jackson

i-D September 2009

I'm a perfectionist, it's part of who I am
Photographer: Ben Hassett
Stylist: Erika Kurihara

myfdb

horoscope_du_mois_30327611_north_324x441.jpg

[vogue.fr's monthly horoscope by Caroline Andrieu]

Users who are viewing this thread