Liu Wen

The W story is :shock:

And great to see that she also has a print shot for Marni/H&M!

Last edited by a moderator:
VOGUE CHINA MARCH 2012

Take The Lead

Liu Wen & Sun Fei Fei by Hedi Slimane

snapped by ammon

aqQvg.jpg

Ba0ST.jpg

weibo.com/amtracy

wow!! :woot: loving all the print stuff she's doing lately. thanks guys!!

and yay for the marni for h&m ad!! one of my favorite designers with one of my favorite models :woot:

Peter Som F/W 12.13 RTW - HQ

vogue.it

W Magazine March 2012
"Magical Thinking"
Ph. Tim Walker
Stylist: Jacob K
Hair: Julien d'Ys
Make-Up: Stephane Marais

liu wen's facebook (ok to post?) :flower:

yay! ^_^

http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2012/02/liu-wen-is-thursdays-top-model.html

Liu Wen Is Thursday’s Top Model
After numerous seasons with casting director Russell Marsh, BCBG Max Azria switched to casting duo Barbara Nicoli and Leila Ananna, who selected a relative newcomer, Josefien Rodermans, to open the show; German model Brenda Kranz closed. (Rodermans, as you may remember, debuted last season as an exclusive, opening and closing for Calvin Klein.) And while rising faces like Anais Pouliot and Kate King also made key appearances on the first day of New York Fashion Week, yesterday’s win goes to one of the hardest working, and coincidentally most beautiful, models working today: Liu Wen. With current contracts for Estée Lauder and Calvin Klein, the Chinese model picked up her first opening slot of the season at Richard Chai. See all those images and more in the slideshow ahead.

"Magical Thinking" is absolutely amazing! Her face in each shot is just mesmerizing to look at.
I agree with the comment above "Liu is everyday's top model."

OMG, her W ed by Tim Walker is so amazing!:shock: I absolutely love each picture of it so far. She's indeed a good editorial model!:heart:

Peter Som Backstage
tumblr_lz7f4ejqFr1qfyjoto1_500.jpg

tumblr_lz7ohtZPTC1r90j2go1_500.jpg

tumblr

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elf
Back