Fall Romance
Ph: Patrick Demarchelier
St: Nicoletta Santoro
M: Liu Wen, Jac Jagaciak

snapped by me
sorry for the poor quality

New shot for Estee Lauder

snapped by me from vogue china july 2012

NEW YORK, NY - JUNE 04: Model Liu Wen (C) attends the 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards at Alice Tully Hall on June 4, 2012 in New York City.

daylife

So happy she's attending more and more major international social events. She's absolutely dazzling in those events. By no means she would be described as a super-beauty in China or even East Asia over all, but she's so high-fashion! Compared with Liu Wen, movie stars like Fan Bingbing are like farm girls.

Anja Rubik, Liu Wen & Erin Wasson at Chopard party in Cannes
tumblr_m5vogewbuV1r42futo1_1280.jpg

Russian Vogue

Model Holidays: Vacation Tips from Fashion’s Top Faces

LIU WEN: BEIJING

As one of Estée Lauder’s new faces and the latest queen of the runway (having walked 53 shows in the fall-winter 2012 season alone), the 24-year-old splits her time between New York City and her hometown of Beijing.

What do you pack for a summer trip to Beijing?
Bug spray—the mosquitoes can be pretty relentless in the summer—and an empty stomach…there are simply too many delicious places to eat!

How do you stay fit and healthy while traveling?
A great healthy snack I have in the mornings is honey water, which is delicious and wakes me up. Some tips for the road are just to get enough sleep, drink lots of water, and always take care of your skin. Avoid the sun more in the summer when you travel.

What’s the best way to see and experience the city?
Definitely find a bilingual tour guide—you can hire me, actually. I studied tourism back in school after all.

elle

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPstudios
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->