Liu Wen

Clearly he had a go instead of just saying "Loo", it's the same as when Asian people mispronounce foreign words. Who cares...?

^I was studying Chinese and it is something similar to lee-eww (if anyone is interested you can see the exact pronounciation here, square 8-26).

Zara Lookbook August 2012

ZARA

I think the pronunciation is /lju:/ /hwn/, it's kind of weird for English speaker to pronounce /lju:/ because I don't think it's a regular phoneme

^I actually didn't watch the video but I thought Leo could certainly pass for "lee uu" HA!

I can speak Mandarin and I can definitely say it's pronounced, "Lee-ewww", but joined together like one word, if that makes sense? Listen here.

posted?
tumblr_m8g4uj0JzX1qam3pmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr/missjennaleencherie

US Vogue September 2012 :woot::woot:
Art And Craft (8p)
Photographer: David Sims
Models: Liu Wen, Caroline Trentini, Joan Smalls
Fashion Editor: Tonne Goodman
Description: Clean crisp lines, showcasing mostly coats. Slightly matted wet hair. Liu Wen probably looks the best here. Liu gets 4 pages, while Caroline and Joan each gets 2 pages.

The Vogue 120 (24p)
Photographer: Norman Jean Roy
Description: Basically, if Anna likes you, then you're in this feature.
Designers are Alexander Wang, Sarah Burton, Stella McCartney, Phoebe Phillo, Raf Simons, Peter Copping, Erdem Moralioglu, Ricardo Tisci, Proenza boys, Rodarte sisters, Rag and Bone team, Nicolas Ghesquiere, Peter Dundas, Oliver Rousteing, Joseph Altuzarra, Anthony Vaccarello, Christopher Kane.
Models are Kati Nescher, Karen Elson, Claudia Schiffer, Marie Piovesan, Caroline Trentini, Chanel Iman, Kate Upton(Urggh!), Candice Swanpoel, Karlie Kloss, Liu Wen, Arizona Muse, Joan Smalls, Tali Lennox, Cara Delevigne.
Actors/Singers are Diane Kruger, Emilia Clarke, Rooney Mara, Jenifer Lawrence, Kirsten Stewart, Florence Welch.
via ash92

Oh wow! :woot: The Sims story sounds especially exciting!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad to see liu wen in Vogue again, she definitely needs more quality editorials as she didn't get much work this season

US Vogue September 2012
'The Vogue 120'
Photographer: Norman Jean Roy

fashionscansremastered

Love to see her in this big September issue!:woot:

Thanks for posting this!:flower:

US Vogue September 2012
Art And Craft

Photographer: David Sims
Fashion Editor: Tonne Goodman

FashionScansRemastered

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks quite good in both of these two eds! Congratulations and she deserves it!

Vogue China September 2012
Femme Fatale

Photographer: Inez & Vinoodh
Stylist: Nicoletta Santoro
Hair stylist: James Pecis
Makeup artist: Wendy Rowe

my scans

The David Sims ed is disappointing, but I'm loving her in 'The Vogue 120' and in the Vogue China ed by I&V. :flower:

She got an ed in Vogue Germany september issue shot by Ben Hassett, 10p!!

scanned by achAT

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->