Liu Wen

Liu Wen by Marijo Cobretti

LiuWenbyMarijoCobrettiSS2013ErmannoScervinosmall.jpg

Model : Liu Wen
Photo : Marijo Cobretti

Show Package – Paris Haute Couture S/S13: Marilyn Paris (Women)

ziIeQ.jpg
pMoGP.jpg

paris.marilynagency.com

US Vogue February 2013

Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Styling: Phyllis Posnick

Facebook/Liu Wen via GlamVal

Storm Troupers
Photographer:
Annie Leibovitz
Models: Karlie Kloss, Kasia Struss, Arizona Muse, Liu Wen, Joan Smalls & Chanel Iman
Styling: Tonne Goodman
Hair: Julien D'Ys
Make-Up: Stéphane Marais
Nails: Megumi Yamamoto

Digital Edition Vogue US 02/2013 via Mat Cyruss

After all these ads being out, I think the rumor about her getting a fantastic campaign's just someone's wishful thinking, even if she repeats CK, that would be all, I wish she would do better in next season

me too!! she deserves it more than the other for me :D she's been like the next Du Juan for me and yet she's not doing like all the big ads

it's always nice to see new ads for liu wen, but she deserves so much more than esprit and terry richardson.

i saw that on her facebook and got so excited. i'm not a fan of ODLR, but i'm so glad she got something major, and these are his best looking ads in years! :woot:

I'm glad Liu Wen got another campaign this season! People were wondering about her "big campaign" rumor earlier and I think both Boss Black and Oscar de la Renta are blue-chip campaigns! She's quite successful in the American market, both campaign-wise and editorial-wise. I could only hope she appears more in European magazines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->