Liu Wen

This shot is from one of the first times I shot Liu Wen - I was really in the mood to catch a moment - it was super early in the morning and we were all feeling it a little bit - for lighting I wanted the shot backlit with some flare diffusing the shot and ask Liu Wen to just walk to me with the sun behind her - she is truly a natural model - she took direction without hesitation and walked with a story in mind - giving me frame after frame of images with narrative - from shooting her I know why she became a top model

instagram/toddatyler

even with the rise of Asian models (no doubt credited to Liu Wen) I still think she has something special above all the others.

So no CK for her this season? I can't imagine the pictures of her with Alexander Sarsgart in same scenes, it doesnt feel matching at all, I hope she could get something from CK next season ,and something from other major houses wouldn't hurt either

Show Package – New York F/W 13: Marilyn (Women)

models.com

Last magazine SS13
tumblr_mhtxjiWOUd1rocl60o1_500.png

tumblr_mhtxqyCzlc1rocl60o1_500.png

Instagram/modelsdot

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_mhtygqMYn91rocl60o1_500.png

Instagram/marilynagencyny
tumblr_mhtykkktyl1rocl60o1_500.png

Instagram/liuwenlw

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue Australia March 2013
On with the Show

by Will Davidson

snapped by AL92

That borzoi is soo gorgeous, it looks like a dog supermodel :blush: And Liu is beautiful too of course XD

Gorgeous editorial in VA, every shot is so dreamy, love her in the floral Chanel dress.

:woot: An editorial for Vogue Australia!

And good luck to our girl in the F/W 2013.14 fashion week!:flower::heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->