H&M Spring 2013 Trend Update
Liu Wen, Sigrid Agren and Constance Jablonski by Andrew Yee
Art direction by Mikaal Kangas

fashiongonerogue

H&M Spring 2013 Trend Update
Liu Wen, Sigrid Agren and Constance Jablonski by Andrew Yee
Art direction by Mikaal Kangas
fashiongonerogue
I'm not sure what it is about Liu's commercial work for brands like H&M, Zara, and J.Crew, but I enjoy it even more than her high fashion work. I love these photos of her. She sells it so well, and I always want everything she wears.

^IKR?? Maybe it's the lighting or the way they style her hair but she looks insanely chic.. for H&M :blink:

I'm not sure what it is about Liu's commercial work for brands like H&M, Zara, and J.Crew, but I enjoy it even more than her high fashion work. I love these photos of her. She sells it so well, and I always want everything she wears.

i know! she make me want to go shop at h&m :lol:

3FQyN0K.jpg
Introducing H&M’s New ‘Model Off Duty’ Collection

H&M has been really busy lately.

On the heels of the release of its Beyonce-fronted campaign and annual sustainability report, comes more exciting news from the retailer: A new collection inspired by four of the industry’s most recognizable (and beautiful) faces–Joan Smalls, Daphne Groeneveld, Lindsey Wixson, Liu Wen–set to hit stores mid-April, Vogue UK is reporting.

The new range will fittingly be called the New Icon Collection, and will include leather jackets, denim cut-offs, fringed bags, simple t-shirts, and low-heeled ankle boots–i.e. everything you need to get that ‘Model Off Duty’ look, even if you don’t have extra long legs and perfect skin.

The handy thing about doing a collection inspired by models is that you already have the perfect campaign star right on hand–or, in this case, four perfect campaign stars. Smalls, Wixson, Groeneveld, and Wen will front the campaign for the pre-summer collection.

“I’m so happy and proud to be a face of H&M New Icon Collection together with these amazing other girls,” Groeneveld said.

“These days I feel that every girl needs a perfect leather jacket to give themselves a cool factor,” Wen added. “The jacket in this collection is amazing – [the whole collection] really fits into my personal style and it’s something that I will definitely wear on a daily basis.”

Indeed, from what we can tell so far, the collection does look like something these models–or any models, really–might be snapped in running from show to show during fashion week: Easy, comfy pieces with a definite cool and streetwise factor. But, whereas those pieces usually ring in at designer prices (though the models probably just get them for free), the New Icons Collection won’t break your budget.
fashionista.com

March 28h,Sergio Rossi meets Memphis event,Beijing
in Bottega Veneta
727a30a9jw1e35wfw5d9aj.jpg

weibo/lester6

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idontlikesand
Back