Shiatzy Chen Fall/Winter 2013/2014 RTW - Backstage
30cvt00.jpg
oaup9u.jpg

Viktor Rolf Fall/Winter 2013/2014 RTW - Backstage
2l58qu.jpg
2imaxzb.jpg

corbisimages

Last edited by a moderator:
Liu Wen attends a dinner in honor of Halle Berry as she joins Michael Kors and the United Nations World Food Programme to help fight world hunger. The event was held at The Pool Room at the Four Seasons on April 6, 2013 in New York City.

zimbio.com

I think this might be the first time I have posted in Liu's thread. I have to say I absolutely LOVE her! She is breaking boundaries, I just wish she would get a Vogue China Solo cover as well as a Vogue Cover from one of the four big ones. Very happy to see her still working after all these years! and finally, she looks great for Tiffany's, another campaign and more money! :D

I must say that that is my favorite Tiffany & Co. ad ever, Liu looks so regal and beautiful! I've been waiting for her to work with them for a while actually since I think she fits their aesthetic so well.

I think this might be the first time I have posted in Liu's thread. I have to say I absolutely LOVE her! She is breaking boundaries, I just wish she would get a Vogue China Solo cover as well as a Vogue Cover from one of the four big ones. Very happy to see her still working after all these years! and finally, she looks great for Tiffany's, another campaign and more money! :D
Couldn't agree more:D. this is my first time posting here too but i've been following her since almost the beginning & i absolutely LOOOVE her^_^.. she just shines with inner & outer beauty making her my second fave asian model after daul:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Photographer: Michael Thompson
Fashion Editor/Stylist: Paul Cavaco
Hair Stylist: Serge Normant
Makeup Artist: Gucci Westman

pdfmagazines.org via bilQuis

tiffany.com

OK! Magazine China April 2013 Issue 23#
Official Version

weibo/xuan

Girl With Pearl Earrings
Photographer: JumboTsui
Styling: Min Rui
Make-Up: Litchi Zhang
Hair: Chiao Shen

weibo/mintasha

I think it's kinda weird that she never appears in a western HB or ELLE editorial like other Chinese models do, maybe her agent picks only vogue wise magazines?

Liu Wen.. #liuwen #upclose #doyersstreet #chinatown #nyc #rightnow #topmodel #stunning @liuwenlw @ameschin

Liu Wen on Doyers... #liuwen #doyersstreet #chinatown #nyc #topmodel #fashion #stunning #gochina @liuwenlw @ameschin @rayraelyau

instagram/rayraelyau

instagram/kekeyaoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Till
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->