Liu Wen

She was fantastic at the Met Gala! She embodied the theme so well in Alexander McQueen. A great choice.

^I don't think she was there, actually :smile: Her and Fei Fei seem to have been the only top Asian models not present there, though :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Met Gala 2013

lanecrawford.com.cn

Last edited by a moderator:
First shots from Cannes...that dress color is wow! :woot:

SJroQZp.png
XwDH06D.png

NowFashion

Aww, that radiant smile. She has such a fantastic aura. It must be great to be around her. and stunning as usual :heart:

CANNES, FRANCE - MAY 22: Model Liu Wen attends the Roberto Cavalli Yacht Party during the 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 22, 2013 in Cannes, France.

wireimage

gettyimages

She is so GORGEOUS! Lots of fellow Chinese complain she's not pretty. They got no idea what a real beauty is! Look at all these shots at Cannes! She is every bit a SUPER model. So high fashion, and so stunning!

She is so GORGEOUS! Lots of fellow Chinese complain she's not pretty. They got no idea what a real beauty is! Look at all these shots at Cannes! She is every bit a SUPER model. So high fashion, and so stunning!

Seriously?! I'm not Chinese (I'm Australian) and I literally think she is top 10 in most beautiful girls I've ever seen. She is striking

^ haha yeah she is clearly beautiful, love her outfits at Cannes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Till
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->