Liu Wen

I really can't wait to see a video of the Viktor & Rolf show. Looks like there was a moment where the designers worked with her look alone onstage. There might've been another girl underneath that dress as well (Poor thing)!

Last edited by a moderator:
l_agent_robert_ferrel_et_le_725690757_north_883x.jpg

vogue.fr

she always gets some campaigns every season, sometimes good surprise like Dolce & Gabbanna, Roberto Cavalli, but she's not a designer's favorite, nor a major star of any ad, and what bothers me more is that she's no longer featured in the magazines, for the last 3 months she just totally disappeared , no Vogue, no W, no V ,nothing. I dont know what happened after the fashion week , maybe the editors are busy booking the newbies

^ agree, I don't understand why she isn't getting more magazine exposures and landing major OG campaigns. I get excited when I see her updates on instagram because it always seems to be for work, but then nothing shows up....

Not even a fan of her but I HAD to come to her thread to comment on how gorgeous she looked in her EL ad with Joan and the picture in post #583, absolutely stunning.

Does anyone know if she's likely to leave Marilyn? So many girls are leaving for The Society. I'd love to see her either stay at Marilyn and get a lot of work since she'll be their cash cow, or move to IMG

I think a lot of the times, when the individual agent leaves for another agency, and girls/guys loyal to that agent will go along.

Does anyone know if she's likely to leave Marilyn? So many girls are leaving for The Society. I'd love to see her either stay at Marilyn and get a lot of work since she'll be their cash cow, or move to IMG

I'm waiting for Society to get her. I know they're intent on having her especially now that the former director joined them there.

I can't believe that after so many seasons she's cast for Stella McCartney's show, the ad campaign goes to a japanese newbie, maybe it's time for her to move, she definitely needs the ultimate push to get her more decent jobs she deserves, it's frustrating to see her talent's being wasted

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vangoghsear
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->