Liu Wen

Promoting the Chanel J12 Watch & Coco Crush Ring

#StreetstyleAction

weibo.com

Liu Wen's try on acting: reciting Raise the Red Lantern's opening line... wait for that explosion!

[​

Last edited by a moderator:
Erdos F/W 2016 campaign video & BTS

[​

This shoot in Malibu looks interesting ! Maybe is it for Vogue US ? I think I can spot Imaan and Kendall, but I'm not sure...

Anyway, thanks for all the updates Prymasquous ! She looks lovely as usual. I was just a bit disappointed by Vogue China, I remember seeing pics of the backstage and it seemed more promising than the results, she's not in many pictures, but they do look nice.

I didn't know that she was part of that shoot! I'm looking forward to it now.

This shoot in Malibu looks interesting ! Maybe is it for Vogue US ? I think I can spot Imaan and Kendall, but I'm not sure...

Anyway, thanks for all the updates Prymasquous ! She looks lovely as usual. I was just a bit disappointed by Vogue China, I remember seeing pics of the backstage and it seemed more promising than the results, she's not in many pictures, but they do look nice.

Yeah the cast looks very much Vogue US. There's Gigi, Kendall, Ashley Graham, Imaaan, Vittoria, Adwoa Aboah and Liu Wen = seven total.

Am intrigued as well! Though it may very well just be a few pictures and not an actual full-fleshed editorial? Maybe like a feature-ish instead? Whatever. Haha! We'll see. ^^

BTW do anyone know who is the photographer? Or the crew members?

Complete set. Bigger, better and textless

fashiongonerogue.com; retoys.net

^ Thank you Starry, that pretty much confirms it. And the guy in the pics wasn't the photog then. Tonne is involved too.

And did anyone thought this could be for a cover? They have all the right candidates there it seems (also in regard to body/hair diversity and inclusiveness).

Though again have a feeling it's not even Annie is at the helm. Were there any other fashion, BTS pics or how long was this shoot? Besides Ashley just covered VUK, three were on recently and that leaves Adwoa, Vittoria and Wen. Not likely? Or it's possible despite those facts?

Looking forward even if she was sidelined...

^i always thought she looked like zhang ziyi since she came out, cool to see them together :magic:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nametfs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->