Liu Wen

Hermes
00030m(1675).jpg

style

wowowow hermes too :woot:

Here are some new pics of her sightseeing in Milan. Most of them were just of the sights, she isn't so vain to appear in each pic. I'm not sure who the other woman is, maybe it's her translator.

her blog : http://blog.sina.com.cn/modelliuwen

The last pic is awesome. :heart:

Do you have her showlist sethii?

I think if she can do either 2 of Nina Ricci, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton tomorrow, she may have an outside chance of Style's Top 10 models. She's already done JPG, Hermes, Hussein, Chanel, Burberry, etc.

Not that it matters, but it seems like all the asian models seem to have online blogs. :lol:

^ I think LV will be most likely, since they had 2/3 asian models last season and I don't remember any at Lanvin or Nina Ricci. Du Juan seems to have dropped of the radar so she can take her spot, alongside Han. Harsh, but that's the reality. I'm praying she will stick around to shoot some editorials/campaign(!) and not go back to her day job at Marieclaire China.

Milan
7 shows

Burberry Prorsum
C'N'C Costume National
Laura Biagiotti
Maurizio Pecoraro
Pollini
Roberta Scarpa
Trussardi (C)

Paris (not finished)
11 shows so far

Andrew Gn
Antonio Berardi
Chanel
Costume National
Emanuel Ungaro
Gaspard Yurkievich
Hermes
Hussein Chalayan
Jean Paul Gaultier
Kenzo
Maison Martin Margiela

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I think LV will be most likely, since they had 2/3 asian models last season and I don't remember any at Lanvin or Nina Ricci. Du Juan seems to have dropped of the radar so she can take her spot, alongside Han. Harsh, but that's the reality.
:o:lol::lol:

Yeah, that is true unfortunately. Lanvin has used Du Juan, Eugenia Mandzhieva and Hye Park in the past, so she COULD show up there as well.

And thanks for the showlist. I really haven't been keeping up with too many new faces, but if she does Lanvin + LV, she should make the list IMO. She's done great in Paris so far.

Hermes FW08
http://www.***************/image/2008/W10/030220081226103411.jpg
elle.com

It seems like many chinese models are hitting the international catwalks after Du Juan's success. This girl is quite pretty but not special to me I find her blah. I'm surprised she's doing better than Mo Wandan in the catwalk shows better representation maybe? Who knows.

Thanks so much bluedolphin for all your scans! *Karmas you*

Oh my. Someone translated the title in the inset of the Marie Claire "Editor's Letters" from Liu Wen Is the Bomb! to Liu Wen Bombs!

Yea I thought that was weird :lol:

Can someone translate what the Marie Claire editor says about her :flower: ?

Nake Art

from BAZAAR china jan 2008

liu wen looks so sexy! :smile:

scd by me

Marieclaire China
December 2007

'Another Silhouette'

42834862or5.jpg

sina

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics