Livestreams S/S 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's weird, sometimes it is soo hq and then they change the camera to a different angle and it all goes pixellated :(

Youtube's quality has been a lot more flakey this season, it's really strange. Just waiting for Costello Tagliapietra to start now :smile:

Was the Tommy Hilfiger menswear soundtrack all by The Drums? Ah, I wish all shows could be that laid back - it was gorgeous.

Damn, i missed Tommy Hilfiger. :( Rag & Bone, anyone?

All the live streams are listed on my website if that helps, but basically it will be Lacoste, Jill Stuart, possibly Helmut Lang, Vivienne Tam, Alexander Wang, Charlotte Ronson, Monique Lhullier and Suno.

Let me know if I've missed any!

Thank you for ur generosity it's very helpful indeed.

The only big name I don't seem to have listed today is Christian Siriano, if anyone knows if he's streaming that would be great!

Suzy is really the boss, always the one announced the fin of a fashion show :lol:

I've just had a look for you and can't find anything. It did stream last season on Mac & Milk/Milkmade, but it's not on their schedules and the Livestream page (Livestream.com/Altuzarra) looks a bit mothballed to me.

Thank you GivenchyHomme, how strange, I wonder if it changed?! Sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->