Livestreams S/S 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
the two black girls at bcbg were excellent - everyone else looked like they were playing dress-ups.

The Youtube stream is flawless, i wish it was like this for the entire Fashion Week.

I watched the BCBG in their site and it went smooth. Liked the collection, some sort of summer heat 90s athletic feel in it.

Did someone at Richard Chai scream "Hurry up a second" while the foil was removed?

the richard chai stream screwed up for me. it started replaying itself halfway through, and then completely froze. so annoyed.

The youtube stream worked fine for me except the quality kept going up and down. One minute it was clear, the next it was all pixelated. :doh:

Yes, I had that with Youtube too, had it on Nicholas K but didn't say anything as I thought it was my rubbish computer.

Waiting for Cushnie et Ochs now, Livestream seems ELEVENTY BILLION times better than last season. It was stop-start stop-start constantly and poor quality, now it seems smooth with an option for HD. Good to see.

Is Supima the next streaming? Because it says so on catwalklive.tv but not on Youtube.

cushnie et ochs was already showing a repeat of the live show for me about 45 mins before it was due to start. i think you might have got the time wrong rosalynn? or they just started very early!

Supima must have been removed this afternoon as it was on Youtube's schedules when I double-checked this morning, apologies for that.

Cusnie et Ochs was fine for me, but started very very late. Not sure what happened with you gossiping?

^Thanks! Now I have time to read a few book chapters before the Tadashi Shoji show.:D

I'm not sure i'm at the right place but is there anyone watching the Vogue Fashion Night Paris Livestream? I wanted to create a topic to talk about it but i'm not sure where i could do it :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->