Livestreams S/S 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually its their first runway show today, at the plaza hotel. hope we'll get pics soon!

Oh really? I did't know that. Excited to see their first runway show in 5 years. Thanks for the info.
PS: I checked catwalklive.tv again and there won't be a livestream unfortunately.

some pics are already up on twitter, see twitter.com/MarchesaFashion ! looks good so far!!

May I know if there's any michael kors live-stream ? If there is, when and where ?

Theykens' Theory is kind of scary, all dark, no sound, no people... I hope the stream won't be as crappy once the show starts. Last year I couldn't even watch half the show

are you kidding me?! :lol: i felt as if I was at a sports game... amazing collection though I need those trousers!

The collection is to die for! But streaming quality WAS crappy and I'm not sure I liked the voice over thing either, lol.

it was nice entertainment, plus julie's insight is always a pleasure to listen to. the collection itself really was what a girl wants to wear....

The commentary is very refreshing and I have to say I really enjoyed it. Fantastic collection btw.

I love the idea of a voiceover but I found it a bit annoying :S

I really, really shouldn't due to having to get up for an early start for a long day, but I'm going to stay up for Narciso Rodriguez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->