Livestreams S/S 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I'm not sure and would like to know, too. I can't find anything on their FB. And I'm also not sure if Theory is really today because I have another date noted down (tomorrow at 4pm)...I believe it might have been pushed back due to Irene?

So Ohne Titel stream was just the worst for me this season. Lots of buffering, skipping and blurryness going on.

Thanks Magic Spells for the link, it was a perfect livestream in my pc.

The Donna Karan stream is on on Facebook but it hasn't started yet. They're still showing the front row.

Facebook is blocked on my school's computer so i cant watch DK :(
Sorry this won't help you now but it was on First Comes Fashion too. My site has alternative links for all known livestreams so if you ever have that problem again it's always worth checking that!

i just read that Tory Burch is streaming live tomorrow at 9am on toryburch.com

Thank you - had read it was live streaming so had it TBC on my website, but didn't know where it was livestreaming so that's great to read! Thank you :flower:

Does anyone have sound at MbMJ? Or will the sound come when the show actually starts?

^ I don't even see anything,except this:huh:
Slate_9_12_PreMbMJ.png

It worked for me (also got the sound to work ... just needed to switch it on on my laptop :lol:). Just ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->