Livestreams S/S 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calvin Klein has been moved back by half an hour. Models.com says the show went from the scheduled time of 2pm to 2.30pm. So probably more around 3pm allowing for usual delays.

As we approach the end of New York Fashion Week, could I ask people for some feedback on CatwalkLive.TV - I know a lot of people appreciate the service, but I genuinely would like to know if it helped you, what improvements could be made, what you liked and what you think could change.

If you didn't use CatwalkLive.TV I would love to know why - did you not like it, did you not know about it etc?

Please can you email replies so that it doesn't drag this thread too far off topic to catwalklivetv [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk or leave a message on my profile - thank you!

Calvin Klein has been moved back by half an hour. Models.com says the show went from the scheduled time of 2pm to 2.30pm. So probably more around 3pm allowing for usual delays.

Yeah, I'd guess 3pm too. There's barely anybody there on the stream...

Show was delayed because of 3 models, who were at Ralph Lauren show.(twitter/gb65)

But it's already 8.03. I hope there's nothing wrong with the streaming. :innocent:

Edit: No there isn't. Phew.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's live now. Marc hates lateness, so it wont be too late in beginning show wise.

I really hope people will sit down quickly, I have to wake up for work in five hours and I'm staying awake just for the show, lol.

By the way, it looks like they're going to stream it in this sh!tty vertical mode again, non?

The split screen that Marc Jacobs does for his shows is the most infuriating idea. I can't understand who may have thought it was a good idea.

Are you guys seeing stuff? All i've got is text? Really can't arsed to stay up much longer.

I really hope people will sit down quickly, I have to wake up for work in five hours and I'm staying awake just for the show, lol.

Tell me about it! I'm wondering if I should take a chance and go brush me teeth & wash my face before the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->