Livestreams S/S 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paris has no streams^^ But who knows? Maybe one/two. Like Mugler, YSL...? Anyone knows sth more?

^ I can't wait :buzz:
Hugo Boss is always one of my favorite shows and their stream always works extremely well.

Only a week to go until New York!

Been working on the schedules for CatwalkLive.TV, seems most shows will be streaming again through various websites. Lots will be on Youtube again which is great as that was one of my favourite streams from last season, also First Comes Fashion will be confirming soon, Milkmade too hopefully.

Will keep you posted!

Thanks rosalynn! I was hoping you put up the site again since it has totally helped me last season.
Thanks for all your effort, much appreciated :smile:

I just hope they step up in not under estimating the traffic they'll get on alot of their sites.

Thanks rosalyn for staying on top of this. I lived by your site last season, so I'm looking forward to do the same this time around.

yes i love your site too! makes everything so organised :lol: you're the best!

Thank you so much everyone for your lovely comments on my website! Really happy to hear it helps you guys out. I was 50/50 about it returning for this season but your posts/karma make me think it's all worthwhile :smile:

Have added another 15 shows to CatwalkLive.TV this evening including Alexander Wang and Peter Som:

Thu, Sep 8th Cushnie et Ochs 2:00PM EDT
Thu, Sep 8th Kevork Kiledjian 5:00PM EDT
Fri, Sep 9th Peter Som 10:00AM EDT
Fri, Sep 9th Costello Tagliapietra Show 3:00PM EDT
Sat, Sep 10th Alexander Wang Spring 2012 5:00PM EDT
Sat, Sep 10th Suno Show 8:00PM EDT
Sun, Sep 11th Jeremy Laing 11:00AM EDT
Sun, Sep 11th Simon Spurr 6:00PM EDT
Mon, Sep 12th Ohne Titel 1:00PM EDT
Mon, Sep 12th Maria Cornejo 6:00PM EDT
Tue, Sep 13th Frank Tell 11:00AM EDT
Tue, Sep 13th Sophie Theallet 5:00PM EDT
Wed, Sep 14th Jeremy Scott 1:00PM EDT
Wed, Sep 14th Wayne 7:00PM EDT

All streaming on Milkmade.

First Comes Fashion have got in touch with their live streaming times, many are already being shown on Youtube, but Jen Kao, Milly and Proenza Schouler should all be streaming on their website which they're planning to relaunch (I've updated my site to include their shows)

oh no, its womens fashion week, the fashion week that gets the most attention... -_- :lol:
but ill watch some livestreams :smile:

is there a livestream for Micheal Kors on wednesday? haven't seen any link posted.....Thanks!

edit: and Ralph Lauren on thurs next week?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^Thanx so much Rosalynn for compiling all the livestreams, you're a serious trooper. Relied on you last season and happy to see you're back for us mere mortals!:heart:

Not all the livestreams :smile: :innocent:

liberty33r1b - I've listed Michael Kors on CatwalkLive, it should be streaming on his website. Although it's not been announced it has streamed there the last couple of seasons so there's no reason why it shouldn't this season too.

Ralph Lauren I've found no information for.

Thank you again everyone for your comments on my site :flower:

^I feel sorry for all the people who don't know your site, they're going to miss most of the live streams!

Spread the word people, rosalynn's website is everything during fashion month! :woot:

Honestly, it's why I started the site! Every time you think you have found the full list of live streams, you find more on a different site! I remember it was so frustrating as you would have about 5-or-6 pages bookmarked and have to sift through them just to plan your day in front of the computer. Bit nervous about tomorrow as I have to keep on top of schedule changes, reminders etc, so fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->