Liya Kebede

backstage at fw05 matthew williamson :heart:

MathewWilliamson05fwBS14.jpg

She is fabulous!!!

I normally am not star struckt , but I was in the elevator with her one time (she was going to D&G) and I could not stop looking at her. :shock: :shock:

Thank god she was only going to the 2nd floor. I would have been even more embarresed.:cry: :cry:

modelmama said:
She is fabulous!!!

I normally am not star struckt , but I was in the elevator with her one time (she was going to D&G) and I could not stop looking at her. :shock: :shock:

Thank god she was only going to the 2nd floor. I would have been even more embarresed.:cry: :cry:
it's so cool that you've seen her in person, I'd imagine she's even more stunning up close :flower:

modelmama said:
She is fabulous!!!

I would have been star struck too anybody that looks that good in pics mus be extremely stunning in person.

^ lovely :woot: :woot: thankyou so much for the info mm, my respect for her just went up even further ^_^

New Pics :heart:

paintthetowndariawerbowyliyake.th.jpg
paintthetownkarenelsonlisacant.th.jpg

paintthetownkarenelsonliyakebe.th.jpg
paintthetownlisacantgemmawardl.th.jpg

I think that Liya Kebede is definitely one of the most beautiful models right now! I'm so glad there's a post on her:D Some pics:

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess that you all know that Liya is gonna be on the next Vogue US cover...here is the pic.....

liyavogueimg.jpg

Thanks for the cover pic - I was wondering what it looked like! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artstylesoul62
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->