Liza Golden-Bhojwani

evedwards

Reaction score
Liza Golden
5'10"
33"-24"-34.5"
USA

:heart::heart::heart:

She was a finalist in Elite Model Look in Prague, her mother agent is Ginny Edwards Development and she is signed with One in New York.

1MIMG_00000_LG.jpg

liza.JPG

Liza is so glamorous. Zadrickian in a way. But way more approachable. Fantastic.

I quite like her.

lizagolden.jpg

agency.gif

Just like Bon Jovi, Liza Golden hails from New Jersey. Although the beaming brunette is new on the scene, she's halfway there, livin' on a prayer. (See, we could have gone with a Liza Minelli gag, but aren't you glad we let Halston rest in peace?)

hintmag

Liza is so glamorous. Zadrickian in a way. But way more approachable. Fantastic.

I would laugh at you for making a Shana Zadrick reference, but it's always been the first thing to come to my mind when I see Liza. Only she's a less tranny-tastic version of Shana.

I'm going to try and keep an open mind about Liza, because I generally like her in polaroids. I just don't know if her face takes makeup well. Or it could be the way that she angles her chin down which really diminishes the angles of her face...:unsure:

I'm kind of fallling in love with her.

At today’s NYLON casting call, we met Liza Golden, 18.

Liza comes from New Jersey, and belongs to One Model Management.

She’s part of a growing influx of American models - something really exciting after years and years of Russians dominating the catwalks (though we love Russians, too!).

Liza has a cool tattoo on her wrist, but she says, “My mom would have killed me if I’d gotten it done before I turned eighteen.”

She just graduated high school, so she’s finally making the jump to New York City, to give modeling her best shot.

Do you think we should put her in a NYLON spread? Let us know!

nylonmag.com

Umm, hell yes they should put her in Nylon, girl is gorgeous!

omg.... its so awesome to see that she's actually becoming a model!

i went to highschool with her and had a class with her. she's was always so nice and i remember how people would always say she should become a model!

Liza has two shots in this thirty-page story featuring three other girls.

S Magazine
Issue 8
"12.01"
Photographers: Barbara Hvidt & Jan Gleie

Source: Scanned by me.

^She's with Ginny Edwards now ^_^

Clive Magazine December 2008

ginnyedwardsdevelopmentblog

Liza is in LA with LA Models right now. BTW, Ginny Edwards is a Mother Agent, Liza has always been with her.

GED blog, new shots from LA..
Liza_G.9.jpg

Liza_G.11.jpg

Liza_G.5.jpg
Liza_G.15.jpg
Liza_G.8.jpg

if she's in la with la models now, that's not a reason for not having a ny agency anymore, girls have agencies all over the world, did she get dropped, did she switch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->