Loads of Leather F/W 10.11

Mmmm looovve the Jen Kao dress in the first post!
I've been looking for a leather (or well done pleather!) dress for a few months now, and let me tell you, as far as any fake leather dresses, it's tough.
Almost everything I've seen just hasn't been good enough.
Keeping my fingers crossed I find something soon!

Mmmm looovve the Jen Kao dress in the first post!
I've been looking for a leather (or well done pleather!) dress for a few months now, and let me tell you, as far as any fake leather dresses, it's tough.
Almost everything I've seen just hasn't been good enough.
Keeping my fingers crossed I find something soon!

I saw a leather dress at Sears yesterday. It looked really nice. I'm a guy, so I wasn't checking it out for cost, quality, etc. Probably because I was wearing leather pants and didn't' want to invite even more stares, lol!!

But, I guess the availability alone is indicative at how much closer leather has moved to being mainstream.

diesel black gold
00130mw.jpg
00360m.jpg
00380m.jpg
00460m.jpg

max azria
00080mb.jpg
00130m.jpg

style.com

Oh yum - love the first two diesels!

And thanks for that 666 - I may have to check my local sears!

temperley london
00060m.jpg

isaac mizrahi
00130m.jpg

L'Wren Scott
00280m.jpg

style.com

Thanks for all the pics, Chrissy!.
That Mizrahi dress looks like fun, I'm totally loving the pleated leather pieces that we've been seeing all week, esp. the leather skirt by Proenza Schouler. :heart:

2nar6s9.jpg

[style.com]

im happy Leather dresses are carrying throught from SS2010 to FW2010/2011, great way to save some $$

me too :wub:
lots of incredible, wearable leather skirts

there have been so many great leather skirts that I'm sort of thinking of changing the thread title to include skirts as well :lol:

any opinions on that?

me too :wub:
lots of incredible, wearable leather skirts

there have been so many great leather skirts that I'm sort of thinking of changing the thread title to include skirts as well :lol:

any opinions on that?

i think it should be changed to leather, i have a feeling all types of leather garments are going to me making trends on the runway

^^yeah there have been tons of leather jackets and pants as well...

i initially zeroed in on the leather dress because it seemed like something different and new for this season...
i'm wondering if just leather is too general, though overall it is definitely a growing trend

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^true, maybe it should stay leather dress, lol
i bought at least 9 or 10 items in leather for SS, leather shirts, leather pants, jacket, vest, and tie, I cant wear a dress but i Did see many of them on the FW 2010 runways

I also love leather with studs and how popular it has been in the past, and now is again in the fashion world.

I love this thread, I pretty much love every dress that's been posted. I need a leather dress in my life so bad! The only problem is that all my jackets are leather too, so I would have to buy new jackets to weart with them as well. I love the blazer at Proenza Schouler, it looks great paired with that leather skirt.

I've also seen this, on Eva Longoria (picture from some days ago)

tn-EvaLongoria-LatinChamberofCommerce001.jpg

lovethelook.netsons.org

my resolve about keeping this thread for leather dresses only is rapidly crumbling....
there's just been so much leather EVERYWHERE in so many different forms that i think it might be an injustice to just devote this thread to the dresses....

i've seen lots of incarnations of leather jackets, skirts, pants etc as well...
tough to ignore...

don't be surprised if you see am imminent change in thread title :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->