Loewe F/W 2024.25 : Daniel Craig & Greta Lee by David Sims

at best funny yet missed the boat in its totality...also pics look like covers of air france magazine or FT magazine ...for a brand ito do this means lost in translation

i think more actors should start saying no to brands for these type of things when it just makes no sense or has no creative integrity

Oh so he is really done with James Bond…
From Tom Ford suits to unwashed looking Loewe model lol.
Big coup though.

I am a Bond/Craig fan, but neither of them looks aspirational. Also, the female model should have belonged to Philo's new brand.

^female model? Greta Lee is an actress.

Gotta say, I was shocked at first but I'm liking Daniel's looks... it's weird and unexpected but very much "Loewe".

Anderson and Guadagnino stay sharing muses. Daniel Craig (Luca Guadagnino‘s new movie “Queer”), Taylor Russell (“Bones and All”), Josh O’Connor (“Challengers”), Chloe Sevigny (“After the Hunt” “We Are Who We Are”)

Last edited:
Daniel looks like James Bond became an alcoholic and got stranded in some Caribbean island. Greta looks better.

Daniel Craig looks like a vegan gardener who can’t help talking about his turnips.

at best funny yet missed the boat in its totality...also pics look like covers of air france magazine or FT magazine ...for a brand ito do this means lost in translation

i think more actors should start saying no to brands for these type of things when it just makes no sense or has no creative integrity
That’s unfair because Air France and FT HTSI often have better covers and eds than US Vogue.

I’m definitely alone here but I love the whole mood and how different Daniel Craig looks. his role as James Bond is exactly that.
Greta Lee also looks great!

this is 100% Loewe’s aesthetic and it naturally works.

Something about that hair screams "mid life crisis". I can just sense Daniel has just purchased a Harley Davidson to feel young and cool again...

Silly of me to say this, but I see a lot of JW in this but I don't really see any Loewe. I'm not particularly liking the fact that the collections are so similar to each other between his own label and Loewe now. Greta looks great though.

love the whole vibe and mood and the fact that it's not by Juergen Teller!
And I don't think he looks bad, his hair just got longer after James Bond. They all made the products look veery desirable

Horrible… hahahhahaha. Love how they allow for building a whole set in a studio, and it all looks so contrived in the end. The dinosaurs like David Sims are so stuffy and old fashioned, its so bad…

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiy900
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->