F/W 2024.25 Campaign Wishlist, Model Casting Discussion, Guesses & Reactions

Channing for Versace Eros.

Versace di Mert, era con Donatella a Los Angeles (?).

Doutzen era a New York, credo per una campagna elettorale.
Around the same time (end of April), Loli Bahia and Vittoria Ceretti were spotted at the Chateau Marmont hotel in Los Angeles. Could this be a Versace campaign? Even though Loli has already made the SS24 adv

Around the same time (end of April), Loli Bahia and Vittoria Ceretti were spotted at the Chateau Marmont hotel in Los Angeles. Could this be a Versace campaign? Even though Loli has already made the SS24 adv
yes you were right it came out. I saw it today loli and Vittoria both. Loli is doing campaigns this season like nobody's business.

Dolce & Gabbana is Miley Cyrus by Meisel.

New Les Éternels de Balmain fragrance campaign: Dove Cameron, Soo Joo Park, Amira Ahmed, Mamour Majeng, Lulu Wood and Akuol Deng Atem

This may not be the most appropriate thread to talk about this campaign, but the new Light Blue ad featuring Vittoria Ceretti and Theo James was probably shot by Luigi and Iango.

This may not be the most appropriate thread to talk about this campaign, but the new Light Blue ad featuring Vittoria Ceretti and Theo James was probably shot by Luigi and Iango.

Umm… think twice! Scroll to the last cover. Guess who is back??! And this is not his only cover last few months…

Umm… think twice! Scroll to the last cover. Guess who is back??! And this is not his only cover last few months…

Let's hope Testino comes back then... Looking at the latest Versace campaign I think we really need it. Maybe a Dolce ad shot by Luigi and Iango could work anyway.

shot by Testino ! was rather surprised when reading it!
will the fashion world fully accept him back?
I think, like John Galliano, he did his time, has hopefully thought and overcome his misdemeanours and is a better person now.

his aesthetic is missed in fashion glossies and in fashion in general IMO.

I hope he doesn't come back. Models deserve to be safe when they are shooting.
Obviously I missed Testino exclusively from an artistic point of view (look at the two Versace campaigns set in hotels). But I won't go into the merits of issues that I don't know precisely.

EVERYONE has the right to learn from their mistakes and be better. and so does Mario Testino.
and I do miss his aesthetic as I mentioned previously.

however and I’m not changing my pitch, I totally and undoubtedly condone without a blink of an eye, any form of harassment or abuse.

cancel culture has proven to be unfair, unrighteous and radical-wokist.

it’s exactly the same as when a prisoner does his time and is allowed to start over and get back to society.
not all of them manage to, but some do.
I like to believe that people can do and be better.

^If a person makes a mistake (and it can happen to anyone) it does not mean that he/she will make the same mistake again. Everyone should be able to have a second chance, people (fortunately) change often. That said, I didn't know Testino's story and in any case I remain firmly against any form of abuse and violence (especially sexual)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quinnyboy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->