Loewe Menswear S/S 2024 by David Sims

Oh Jamie DOrman is an unusual choice imo for Loewe but he fits very well. Omar looks great and is a fit!
I wish Loewe uses more men like this on their upcoming shows and not only extremely young and sickly skinny twinks.

Jamie looks incredible and Omar looks good too.

I wish Loewe uses more men like this on their upcoming shows and not only extremely young and sickly skinny twinks.
Agree.

I think it would be to his advantage to cast his runway shows with more mature, masculine men. It’d create a necessary tension. Jamie looks great here and wears the clothes well. And while it’s partially the styling and clothing choice, I do think Dornan plays a big part in making these clothes look “realistic” and “desirable.”

On the twinky catwalk variety of these days, it just doesn’t have the same effect.

Imagine his show with a sort of Dolce & Gabbana circa-2005 cast. Can we find a new Will Chalker and Danny Beauchamp?

They look alright, otherwise this is lacking any nuance at all, except the first and the last images of Omar.

Jamie always looks great, but I did enjoy Loewe for what it was. He is a very attractive man and charismatic, but I see this look nearly 24/7 on Instagram, events, TikTok, YouTube and everywhere else (streets, downtown, Grindr, whatever).

Not necessarily a bad thing to always have the candy for the eye, but it feels like it's all blending into one, so I'd prefer Omar, he is more nuanced.

Jamie is really SO handsome, always. Love this campaign, always like to see Jamie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->