L'Officiel Hommes China #240 August 2010 : Jean Carlos Santos by Milan Vukmirovic

Playboy
Ph: Milan Vukmirovic
M: Christopher Michaut, Jesse Wallace, Tom McNellage, Tristan Knights, Florent Megdoud, Philipp Bierbaum, Victor Lacoste, Viggo Jonason

my scans

New Western
Ph: Bertrand Bozon
St: Milan Vukmirovic

Shawn Yue
Ph: Wu Chuan Hua
St: Holly
M: Shawn Yue

my scans

Bruce Lee
Ph: Wu Qiang
St: Holly
M: JED (Li Xue Qing)

my scans

California Dreaming
M: Gen Huismans @ Edite Models

my scans

Be Sexy
M: Jean Carlos Santos @ Ford Model NY

my scans
-
-
END
-
-

Thank you sobidsobig.This issue is a little bit boring.

love California Dreaming & Be Sexy editorials

Thanks sobigsobig. Love the Playboy ed, very clean and fresh. It shows that men's fashion ed doesn't have to be risque or "artsy" all the time to be considered good!

does vukmirovic just recycle/reprint the same images from l'officiel hommes for every country where distributed?

^yeah... the 2 last stories are from L'Officiel Hommes Paris!
btw California Dreaming is really interesting in print!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say L'Officiel Hommes China is one of the best IF NOT the best man's fashion magazine: the editorials never fail to impress, great male models, the fashion is really really cool and its covers are very interesting. Men's Vogue, Numéro and Vogue Hommes International better work if they don't want to go out on the street lool I mean seriously this mag is ferocious; it's a shame I haven't been able to get my hands on it in my country because the pics other members post usually are really nice; tks so much everybody

I have to say L'Officiel Hommes China is one of the best IF NOT the best man's fashion magazine: the editorials never fail to impress, great male models, the fashion is really really cool and its covers are very interesting. Men's Vogue, Numéro and Vogue Hommes International better work if they don't want to go out on the street lool I mean seriously this mag is ferocious; it's a shame I haven't been able to get my hands on it in my country because the pics other members post usually are really nice; tks so much everybody
All the best editorials in L'Officiel Hommes China and all the covers particularly are reprinted from the french edition of L'Officiel Hommes...

sobigsobig....thanks for the scans. Looks like another great issue!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->