London Fog F/W 09.10 : Gisele Bündchen by Nino Muñoz

MissMagAddict

Reaction score
source | wwd.com

PREGNANT, SORT OF: London Fog is amping up its image for fall with an ad campaign featuring Gisele Bündchen — but not her baby bump. In the ads, Bündchen strikes a seductive pose in nothing but a trenchcoat. The campaign was shot a few weeks ago and the images revealed Bündchen’s pregnancy, but her visible baby bump has been retouched out of the campaign to “respect her privacy,” said chief marketing officer Dari Marder, who works for London Fog parent company Iconix Brand Group. Bündchen had previously appeared in ads for Rampage — also an Iconix brand — and was slated to do another campaign but, for a few reasons, including her pregnancy, she will now appear in ads for London Fog instead — in a trenchcoat rather than tight-fitting jeans. Marder said the media buy is up a little versus last fall to maximize Bündchen’s presence in the campaign. The ads, which were shot by photographer Nino Muñoz in West Hollywood, will break in October magazines such as Glamour, Elle, Cosmopolitan and Vogue.

Oh wow, I didn't know London Fog was still in business. I guess this campaign with Giselle gets that fact straightened away.

Never heard of London Fog. But Gisele looks nice.

the 3 picture remember me to Stephanie Seymour in Valentino SS09

Now that's how you wear a Trench.

when Giselle stands between your brand being forgotten or not, i think a lot of brands would opt FOR Giselle. at least she's generating press, compared to all those Natashas, Anjas, Annas, etc.

she looks gorgeous! Never heard of them either, that is until Gisele became the face of them. It's everywhere in the press here ATM. :P

Here are some videos of her photoshooting for them.

bavids2 youtube

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->