Aquascutum S/S 2008 : Gisele Bündchen by Mario Sorrenti

Ed..

cape cod kwassa kwassa!
Reaction score
7ememo266d4c4xz7.jpg

wwd

AQUASCUTUM HOTS UP: Aquascutum has swapped the stately home for a sea of sand dunes in its spring ads. Last season, Gisele Bündchen and Irish actor Jamie Dornan romped at Cliveden — the famous backdrop to the Profumo Affair — but this time around, they're sweating together in what looks like the Sahara. "We wanted to develop the relationship between our power couple, but we also wanted something more adventurous, where you could feel the heat of the summer," said Charlotte Thomas, global communications director for the brand. For the fourth season running, Mario Sorrenti has photographed the campaign, which was shot in a studio in Manhattan. In the campaign, Bündchen is wearing a hot pink silk jersey dress and a gold silk trench dress. The campaign will break in WWD's London Preview in February, and in the March issue of magazines including W, V and British, French, Italian and Russian Vogue. — Samantha Conti

looks good. it's very LV s/s 04 though.

Other than Gisele and her legs, I really dislike the concept. :lol:

Gosh I'm starting to like gisele.. I thought the day would NEVER come...

:rofl: He is Jamie Dornan ^_^

i wanna be at gisele's place... and want jamie naked...
the rest i don't care that much...

lolllllllll with jamie dornan again!? lollll
i didnt kno it was him.
but i love her in Aquascutum she fits perfect!!

omggggggg i love this so much! i cant believe its jamie!???! they look great together i was waiting for such a thing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->