Look A Like Shoes

CoutureQueen

Reaction score
I can't decide how I feel about look a like shoes. Example Victoria's Secret copies alomst all the big ones, from Louboutin to Zanotti to Gucci.

They look so similar and the prices are about 1/8 of the original. Take a look and judge for yourself on these Zanotti look alikes.
[attachmentid=31038]

Attachments

• VSZanotti.jpg
    VSZanotti.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 102
the beads look cheap... do you have an original of the zanotti design?

Ok below is a better comparision if what I am trying to show. Manolo Mary Janes
[attachmentid=31138]

Attachments

• Manolo.jpg
    Manolo.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 82
  • Lookalike.JPG
    Lookalike.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 88
those look alike manolos are nice. I wonder where to buy them! I'd totally pick up a pair.

marc jacobs original + knock-off...

Attachments

• marcjacobs.jpg
    marcjacobs.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 54
  • marcjacobs_knock_off.jpg
    marcjacobs_knock_off.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 64
I found Marc Jacob knockoffs of their tulip pumps at Payless. :lol:

EVERYONE does marc jacobs knock offs...LOL...
plus they're always on ebay for a fraction of the price...

One thing: Do NOT go for VS shoes. They are crap... I've had two pair and the quality is just not good for the price. Maybe if they were payless shoes. :yuk:

socalledprep...i saw a copy of the shoes in your avatar and i thought of you...but i can't remember where...it was a british website...maybe office...

in case you're interested... :flower:

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 5 2004, 05:11 PM
socalledprep...i saw a copy of the shoes in your avatar and i thought of you...but i can't remember where...it was a british website...maybe office...

in case you're interested... :flower:
[snapback]419426[/snapback]​

I think its Faith that does those Softy :flower: I'm pretty sure its not office, schuh do some kind of similar but faith do the ones that are practically the same as the v&r ones :innocent: :flower:

Originally posted by Ms. Diorella@Nov 5 2004, 04:32 PM
I think its Faith that does those Softy :flower: I'm pretty sure its not office, schuh do some kind of similar but faith do the ones that are practically the same as the v&r ones :innocent: :flower:
[snapback]419461[/snapback]​

i thought so too...but then i couldn't find them again when i looked...guess i just looked in the wrong area...thanks ms diorella... :P :flower:

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 5 2004, 05:42 PM
i thought so too...but then i couldn't find them again when i looked...guess i just looked in the wrong area...thanks ms diorella... :P :flower:
[snapback]419474[/snapback]​

No problem :smile: - I'm not sure if they still carry them though, i haven't been to Faith for a while, even though there are 3-4 branches in my town, i don't usually go in there, i just rememver seeing them there before :flower:

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 5 2004, 08:53 PM
marc jacobs original + knock-off...
[snapback]419300[/snapback]​
I justr love those babydoll shoes :D :heart:

Originally posted by Ms. Diorella@Nov 5 2004, 05:25 PM
No problem :smile: - I'm not sure if they still carry them though, i haven't been to Faith for a while, even though there are 3-4 branches in my town, i don't usually go in there, i just rememver seeing them there before :flower:
[snapback]419554[/snapback]​

no...now that you mention it...i think i saw them in the store near harrods...2 wks ago in london...
maybe they were never on the website... :P :wacko:
silly me... :lol:

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 5 2004, 06:38 PM
no...now that you mention it...i think i saw them in the store near harrods...2 wks ago in london...
maybe they were never on the website... :P :wacko:
silly me... :lol:
[snapback]419572[/snapback]​

hehe yeah, maybe not then, that'd make sense :P :flower:

Originally posted by luna@Nov 5 2004, 11:28 AM
those look alike manolos are nice. I wonder where to buy them! I'd totally pick up a pair.
[snapback]419247[/snapback]​

Ebay :smile: Look under Mary Jane Carrie

Originally posted by CoutureQueen@Nov 8 2004, 05:59 PM
Ebay :smile: Look under Mary Jane Carrie
[snapback]423752[/snapback]​

thanks!

who can forget the steve madden manolos?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my God, those MJ knockoffs don't even begin to compare to the real ones. Gross... :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->