Loro Piana F/W 2021.22 by Zoë Ghertner

ChicSaks

Reaction score
Loro%20Piana_Fall%20Winter%202021-2022%20ADV%20Campaign%20(1).jpg

Loro%20Piana_Fall%20Winter%202021-2022%20ADV%20Campaign%20(2).jpg

wwd

I’ve seen better filter on Instagram. terrible.

is this supposed to look desirable?

You'd think that Amber could save this, but unfortunately not. Hard pass for me...

This is not only ugly, but very unnecessary. Loro Piana is a "IYKYK" brand. The clothes will speak for themselves. These ads aren't adding anything.

Vogue Russia Digital Edition

Natalia has that thousand-yard-stare that makes her resemble a trench combat survivor of WWI or like a woman who just returned to earth after being abducted by martians or a helpless victim of some satanic cult who erased every last thought from her head...it's sooo creepy.

Malika Louback

US Elle Digital Edition

such an unflattering picture of Malika! who liked it? were they blind?

for such a good and secure group of models this turned out to be scary. I can’t find another word.

UK Elle Digital Edition

WSJ. Magazine Digital Edition

Photography: Zoe Ghërtner
Styling: Suzanne Koller
Hair: Benjamin Muller
Makeup: Christine Corbel
Models: Amber Valleta & Mica Argañaraz

instagram.com/loropianaofficial

They’re going crazy with the marketing, it seems. I feel like a huge chunk of the ads that pop up on my social media apps lately are for Loro Piana.

Zoe Ghertner obviously lacks personal style and identity to pull this off. Looks like Chloe continuation in a bad way, too repetitive. This proves that new generation of photographers are so soulless and lacking conceptual skills. In 00s all these people wouldn't even get to be assistants to Nick Knight, Mario Testino or Steven Meisel.

Town & Country Digital Edition

this hairstyle DOES NOT SUIT YOU AMBER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
findingit
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->