Louboutin Soles

tinamin82

Reaction score
Don't the red soles get scratched off when you walk in them?
How do you protect the red? or do you just watch them get destroyed :(

well.....with heels its probhably a good job to get the soles scratched otherwise you're more likely to slip over on them
thats why models scratch the bottoms of their shoes with keys before they go on the runway.

but if ur that bothered by it......go to a shoe person and get some rubber added onto the bottom

oh...i actually meant that the red painting(?) of the soles (not so much the heels) come off when you walk around.
I was wondering if there's a way to prevent that (other than walking on carpets all the time)

yes i am talking about the soles......

by heels i meant high shoes in general :flower:

of corse the red will get scratched from walking on coarse surfaces but thats just life

Originally posted by Acid@Nov 2 2004, 06:21 AM
yes i am talking about the soles......

by heels i meant high shoes in general :flower:

of corse the red will get scratched from walking on coarse surfaces but thats just life
[snapback]414736[/snapback]​

i second that...
i've worn out the heels of sooo many of my shoes now...but there's really no way around it (at least that i kno of...). if you have a cobbler put rubber on the bottom or some other sort of 'protection' it's still not your original red sole...well, it's there but it's covered. so if it's just for aesthetics...just leave it as it is, it happens to all of us... but if you're concerned about wearing out the sole, perhaps put something on the bottom

I think the bottom, where the ball of the foot is definetly going to get scratched up. My CL's are brown now under the ball of the foot, but the underneath instep and back of the heel are still red.

And when you walk, thats the part that shows anyhow, so it doesnt really matter.

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Nov 2 2004, 10:28 AM
I think the bottom, where the ball of the foot is definetly going to get scratched up. My CL's are brown now under the ball of the foot, but the underneath instep and back of the heel are still red.

And when you walk, thats the part that shows anyhow, so it doesnt really matter.
[snapback]414928[/snapback]​

ditto...that's life ... shoes are meant to be worn... :flower:

i c~
was just wondering if others had some tricks up their sleeves-
thanks for the answers everyone :blush:

no prob...i know what you mean though...it seems a shame that they would go to the trouble of making the sole red only for it to get destroyed when you wear them...but the heel still shows and that looks quite lovely...
if it's any consolation... :flower:

you could probably varnish them if you're that committed.

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 3 2004, 02:58 AM
ditto...that's life ... shoes are meant to be worn... :flower:
[snapback]415697[/snapback]​

that's exactly what i was thinking
:smile:

haha everyone~~
thanks...but i'm not THAT obsessed with the soles
I was JUST wondering, cuz it came up during a conversation with a friend.
it's okay that my soles are worn out--all my shoes' soles are actually.
i was JUUUUST wondering~ :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->