Louis Vuitton ‘Core Values’ 2022 : Lionel Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo by Annie Leibovitz

The campaign image earned the most likes on Instagram (ever!), when combining the number of likes received from the followers of both Messi and Ronaldo:

Kind of clever to use the brand motif as a chessboard. Don't particularly care for either of these men, but the star power is impressive and I love that they're continuing the tradition of Annie shooting these campaigns again.

Annie seems to be riding a high creative renaissance of sort… The Canada Goose campaign; The Jennifer Lopez shoot; and now this… This is gorgeous. Even Cristiano is tolerable.

This should have been released months ago. The World Cup last only a few weeks . Not fan of both players, but it's a magnificent picture of Annie.

Its a major coup i terms of marketing and at least they didnt go the commercial way.

Football? Ew.

But it definitely takes me back to those dreamy resort campaigns from Dec/Jan issues of the past, Arizona Muse and David Bowie come to mind.

now that one of them is headed final-wards..... this really is a masterstroke of marketing.

And I like the actual photograph, it's clever.

pretty iconic if you ask me and I wouldn’t mind seeing these campaigns back (like when LV used Gorbachev, Steffi Graf etc)
amazing days - I started to learn photography back then and I really, really learned a lot on the LV campaigns shot by Leibovitz back then

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->