Louis Vuitton F/W 14.15 by Annie Leibovitz, Juergen Teller & Bruce Weber

Charlotte Gainsbourg by Annie Leibovitz:

RXolzMFN.jpg

elle.fr

^If only this was someone else..:ninja: I just can't with her face. It could have been such a great shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I thought it was Victoria Beckham at first glance.

I don't know about this, something just isn't sitting well with me. I wasn't sold on the idea of three different photographers shooting the campaign and I'm still not sold when the finished result is out. I wouldn't consider any of the photographers as favourites of mine but Bruce Weber's are proving to be the best here. Leibovitz's and Teller's look very pretentious and are quite frankly a complete snoozefest.

I'm happy weber decided to do something else than his usual circus-like thing. Charlotte's shot is so pretentious - I mean what does a painter's studio got to do with her?

Charlotte Gainsbourg by Annie Leibovitz:

elle.fr

This one is really awful! Leibovitz's photoshopping is ruining her work! and why this one as a location shoot, seems not coherent with the other painting studio shots.

I assume the pic posted by Vogue28 in #64 is not in the correct color,it's darker and greener than the actual one

that car is absolutely incredible!

i am really drawn to that shot of Freja. just standing in the right of the frame, with the car and tree. simplicity and beauty.

I'm not into this. Don't like the vintage vibe. It's just not nice, can't pinpoint it exactly.

Love it!! Can't wait to see more....I hope there's more! :(

I read about the three photographer cast time ago and I thought it was going to be insane, today I can say I was not wrong, it does look insane! It cohesive, works really good together. Nice move by NG.

Bruce Weber's

*Actually it's accomplished by a lovely song,but it was silenced because of the copyright issue.If you wanna watch the original one,search on Youku(a Chinese website).
Juergen Teller's

Last edited by a moderator:
^ teller's video is AMAZING i love freja :heart: this is the best campaign of the season

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->