Louis Vuitton and Nike Collaboration?

GiG

Reaction score
did LV ever make shoes with NIKE? i heard they they were only sold in japan. but now people can still have them custom made. is this true?

and i've seen "air force one NIKE with Louis Vuitton" shoes, are those fakes?

i doubt that big time... they must be all fakes... unless one has a picture of a nike/LV combo :unsure:

wearn.com-life-100-2014.jpg

something called "AF1 Custom". there are also Gucci Nike, Burberry Nike....etc.

one thing I need to make sure is: did LV ever make shoes with NIKE??

I very much doubt it. Even if they did they're horrible. Louis Vuitton makes some pretty dire stuff sometimes.

it doesn't matter if they do or not.

those shoes should be locked up and burned.

They didn't make them, but my friend whos still stuck in his 'ghetto fat' rut knows people who custom make them for him...you just pick what logo you want...he's had them done in Gucci, Burberry and LV :cry: muy disappointed in him *sigh*

Originally posted by meowmix@Feb 7th, 2004 - 3:30 pm
They didn't make them, but my friend whos still stuck in his 'ghetto fat' rut knows people who custom make them for him...you just pick what logo you want...he's had them done in Gucci, Burberry and LV :cry: muy disappointed in him *sigh*
so no way are those originally manufactured by LV, or by Nike, right?

i heard some people saying LV worked with Nike around 2001.
anyone has any idea?

Originally posted by GiG+Feb 7th, 2004 - 4:58 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GiG @ Feb 7th, 2004 - 4:58 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-meowmix@Feb 7th, 2004 - 3:30 pm

anyone has any idea? [/b][/quote]
I highly doubt that, esp if the stuff you're finding is from Asia... that's where my friend's got all his "connections" :ninja:

People buy Nike shoes and logo fabric and attach the fabric to the shoes. I know people who have done it for profit. It's not a Nike-LV partnership.

OK, Ill answer all your questions.
These are not LV/Nikes. These are Nikes with LV fabrick stuck on them.
Certain people take a regular air force one(sneaker) and stick a fabric with a LV print on it. They also do it with Burberry Nova plaid and Gucci GG print. Personnally, its like sticking something to your shoe that tries to make it what it isnt. Done in very bad taste.
You don't believe me, look at the back of the shoe, you cant see the NIKE logo, thats because someones stuck something on it.

If you think thats bad, just look at these (readers with faint hearts and sensitive fashion senses should look away)
I told you so :lol:

Manolo03.jpg

Ohh well.
And yes, sorry I told you all about choicekicks.com didnt I, I didnt say I like that kinda stuff, its just a business venture from someone I know, thought anyone who likes that kinda stuff should check it out. (not exactly high fashion eh?)

Look at this! :shock: Someone's stuck a Gucci logo on this flippin' awful trainer that looks just about sophisticated enough for someone half my age...oh wait a second - it was Gucci who stuck a Gucci logo on that trainer... :huh: :

Attachments

• 64_1.jpg
    64_1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
Originally posted by ahhGucci@Feb 7th, 2004 - 6:28 pm

If you think thats bad, just look at these (readers with faint hearts and sensitive fashion senses should look away)
I told you so :lol:

Manolo03.jpg
:shock: Holy sh... :shock: :shock:

Gig, listen, I know I dont like them (Ive got 'real' Air Jordans, hah) but many do. If you like your footwear ghetto licious, please go to www.choicekicks.com, Sorry if I offended anyone, whatever floats your boat I always say!

And about the gawd awful LV 'manoloes', I wont post anymore to save bandwidth. Youll jst have to go to shoekicks.com, prepare to be sick.

thanks for everybody's replies.
i just want to make sure if there was a partnership between LV and NIKE.

Originally posted by HBoogie@Feb 7th, 2004 - 4:20 pm
People buy Nike shoes and logo fabric and attach the fabric to the shoes. I know people who have done it for profit. It's not a Nike-LV partnership.
I second that!

Originally posted by GiG+Feb 7th, 2004 - 9:58 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GiG @ Feb 7th, 2004 - 9:58 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-meowmix@Feb 7th, 2004 - 3:30 pm

anyone has any idea? [/b][/quote]
nope, i know those.
these are ALL FAKE.. i repeat: ALL FAKE :sick:

all they need is a bit of fabric and custom make them to sell as designer trainers :yuk:

horrible :ninja:

Originally posted by meowmix@Feb 7th, 2004 - 10:45 pm
:shock: Holy sh... :shock: :shock:
Amen

Yeah, Im sorry, but I have to show you this. This is for all the people who are 'Ghetto Fabolous!

Manolo01.jpg

:lol: Ha hahah haahha ahah

huh.? i dont see how this is related to this topic??
:unsure:

Its showing what the people who make these Nike Gucci Air force one do to shoes and haute couture designers. All this is purely to make a profit, ask yourself, is it art, is it beautiful. Is it fashion. Maybe, maybe not, just ask yourselves this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alksdnfskfgikwjfne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->