Louis Vuitton Cruise 2010 : Isabeli Fontana by Patrick Demarchelier

^Catherine shot the lookbook in St Tropez for some reason. It was reported by the same person who reported Isabeli shot the campaign that she shot it after that, but they were mistaken in the first case.

Cath did the look book and the catalog/brochure that will be available in stores.

This is apparently the making of the look book and from what I heard the catalog scenes were shot in st tropez as well. Maybe at the time she was chosen and LV changed their mind?

louis-vuitton-cruise-2010-collection-catherine-mcneil-1.jpg
image from stylerumor.com

yeah catherine got the catalog

Louisvuitton.com

Attachments

• RTW-WCR2010_L01-Z.jpg
    RTW-WCR2010_L01-Z.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 12
This is how I love Louis Vuitton campaign images. Sexy, glamorous and striking! Isabeli looks stunning, thanks FRANCY!

^I saw a blurry shot of Catherine shooting the next day in shallow water, laying on a statue, possibly in some sort of swimsuit, don't know what it was for though.

Loved it, Isabeli looks so sexy!
(hated the shoes)

love the isabeli shot...
ps i never saw those will chalker ads,any HQ to share? lol...

It's simple but it's really everything a Cruise campaign needs to be - glamorous, summery and an incredible use of colour. I'm betting it'll pop in print.

Respost sorry

Cruise2007
Photographer: Mert Alas + Marcus Piggot
Models: Angela Lindvall, Will Chalker, Gemma Ward

Attachments

• 556.jpg
    556.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 99
LV Cruise 2009
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Models: Catherine McNeil, Jean F

Attachments

• 1 copia.jpg
    1 copia.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 73
Typical LV Cruise ad. but always very pleasing on the eye and Isabeli, unsurprisingly looks gorgeous.

I feel like something's lacking in the campaign, I dunno what. Isabeli looks good though. She's been everywhere lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"