Louis Vuitton Cruise 2025 Barcelona

Yeah in my nostalgia for his Balenciaga I'm definitely not considering the printed t-shirts of the later years... My favourite period was early 2000, S/S 2000 moved me in particular. I thought it was so cool at the time. (Full videos of those shows haven't appeared on YouTube as far as I know).

The taffeta dresses here are bizarre, they look directly lifted from a Gigli/Ferré collection to my eye. Brings to mind Margiela historical costume reproductions, I don't comprehend what they bring to the table here...

I like it. I like that he managed to be outrageous and commercial in one collection, it's a perfect balance.

Every season he is on a quest to challenge people's perceptions of good taste. He always pushes it, even for a collection that means to be in the store the longest.
My favorite parts are the outerwear and the tailoring, the way he cuts them is just so sharp. Perfection.
The evening gowns are gorgeous and the last few skirts that reminded me of his Balenciaga are just chef kiss.
MAS styling is great, even though I can do without the hats and sunglasses on some looks, but I get it, they have KPI to hit.

Overall well Nicolas, even if I'm kinda tired of the whole traveling shows, at least he delivered.

I like the big skirts. I know everyone always complains that they’re so 80s but they kind of remind me of a fun modern “robe de style” silhouette

his vuitton woman is in her own world. some of these looks specially the black and white ones remind me of what chanel could be if a good designer is in the house. the hats really didnt do any favours to these looks. wish they ommited them.

I think the collection expands on the post sportswear mood.. we have seen a move back to chic and formality, I like the fact that Nicolas has injected equestrian and "cocktail" into the mix...

I love it. I think its Nicolas hitting a stride. This embodies demi couture ideals. few RTW labels can stand this tall.

There are tons of United Nations appropriate outfits here. Much needed to be frank. The golden tweed suit with the inset triangle panels is a vision. Yea there is alot of stuff that couldve been cut. Those beautifuly made but boring fit and flare dresses with cardigan shouldve been just sent straight to the stores as soon as they made it. A few pieces shouldve gone straight to store bc its not really new.

Gorgeous coats. Gorgeous jacket silhouttes. Fantastic daywear dresses. The opening sculpted tuxedo lapel cocoon coats will be devastating at your local opera.

A few gorgeous fabric draping explorations. Somehow not tasteless at all. A couple of flop Rousteing-esque plisse moments he couldve saved too. The white and black lace dress is monstrous.

The finale plisse skirts balanced with the bold reimagined corset is a contemporary debutate.

So chic!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddttss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->