Louis Vuitton Heat Stamping

Caffeine

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about that Meg :o :( It was very sweet of your mom to buy a new one for you!
How do you have your agenda stamped? Are they able to do some personalized things on the agendas? I have one and I just got a refill for 2007, and if they can add some personal touch on it, that would be perfect:woot:

haha no no it wasn't owens, it was topshop :lol: So don't worry too much! But still, i liked it. oh well.

Caffeine, yes they can personalize it and best of all, it's free! Just take your LV agenda in (I think they do heatstamp other agenda's for a fee) and ask them about it. They will then present you with a book that you can choose color and font size from. They can they put your initials on. My agenda is a small groom agenda which is red and the Louis Vuitton Paris is written in gold. So right above it I have a giant M also in gold to match. I quite like the ostentatious size of the M. Perfect. And it can be quick too depending on which LV you go to. Not all of them have the machines on premise. You can also heat stamp other things like straps on your bags, luggage tags, etc.

I just called the LV store, and yes they do it! I'll stop by to have my agenda stamped ^_^
Meg said:
haha no no it wasn't owens, it was topshop :lol: So don't worry too much! But still, i liked it. oh well.

Caffeine, yes they can personalize it and best of all, it's free! Just take your LV agenda in (I think they do heatstamp other agenda's for a fee) and ask them about it. They will then present you with a book that you can choose color and font size from. They can they put your initials on. My agenda is a small groom agenda which is red and the Louis Vuitton Paris is written in gold. So right above it I have a giant M also in gold to match. I quite like the ostentatious size of the M. Perfect. And it can be quick too depending on which LV you go to. Not all of them have the machines on premise. You can also heat stamp other things like straps on your bags, luggage tags, etc.

Meg, do you have a pic of your LV agenda? I'd love to see what it looks like with the M on it. I was wondering if the LV store over here does it as well.

hey all, I thought I would just put our posts in a separate thread so they didn't clutter up shopaholics. Velony - I'm pretty sure you can get it done at any LV around the world. I first found out about it from the girls over at the Purse forums who were talking about it. OKay I don't have a digicam so I didn't a couple of quick captures using my web video cam which is why the color is off. The first shot is an upclose and the second is so you can see it within context of the agenda.

Attachments

• Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 112
  • Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 113
^only certain LV stores have the heatstamping service in-house. otherwise, you can give it to the store and they will have it sent to a store that does do it.

yes sorry I wasn't very clear. I mean you can get it done at any store but that it's not all done inhouse which is why it can take a week at some places or only a couple minutes at other places.

^yes. I went to the Fifth avenue store yesterday and I was informed that it would take more than 5 days for them to do it because they need to send it to somewhere else to do it.
I'll wait because now I use my agenda a lot around the corner of the new year. I'll do that after the holidays when the line is shorter:smile:

I think the 5th Ave. store has the longest wait. I'm sure I read on the Purse Forums that there is one or two places in nyc that does it in house and is a lot quicker but unfortunately I don't remember right now. I know you said you can wait, but it might be worth it to phone around and see....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->