Louis Vuitton Mens

:shock: those shorts are a bit hideous imho much more when matched up with a tuxedo :sick:
too much conservatism from LV :doh: not a good collection sorry

Igni* thanks for taking the time :flower:

Its bad , really bad, even if it is ment to be funny, its bad, I do like oen or two pieces individualy, but overall I find it super horific :lol:

EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW :shock:
:angry: that is just wrong! the whole collection reminds
me of a safari max heardroom too 80's :yuk:

in the first picture the model looks bloated, like he has rolls of fat. :blink:

the hair is pretty bad, the models don't look too good, very kitsch and not very LV.

don't like the db breasted suits.

overall, worse than ysl B)

thanks for the pics

As I look over again it is Bland! Too conservative and yes the tuxedo over shorts is hideous. His Fall 2002 Mens collection was so much better! Take a look at it! :wink: LVMens

The hair, the shorts, the casting, the trench, the crewneck under big blazer with heavy shoulder action--ugh! I'm sure (hoping) Marc meant this to be tongue-in-cheek but it just looks bad. Really bad. Could pass for Gianfranco Ferre Uomo ss 1991 or something like that.

Hmm. . . I just watched the video on vuitton.com and I'm a bit torn. I take back my harshest comments and would like to say that there are indeed some nice pieces here. Overall, however, there are quite a few low points. It's sad because I generally really enjoy Vuitton mens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->